- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
It's been a rough couple of weeks for EA. The co-founders of Criterion Games left, the remaining co-founders of PopCap are leaving this week, and now the co-founders of Chillingo, Chris Byatte and Joe Wee, have announced their departure from Electronic Arts.
Chillingo is the developer responsible for a number of popular mobile games such as Cut the Rope and Pixel People.
Is this just part of the industry cycle and it's simply coincidence that all of these studio founders are leaving around the same time? Or is something rotten in the state of EA?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP