- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
It's been a rough couple of weeks for EA. The co-founders of Criterion Games left, the remaining co-founders of PopCap are leaving this week, and now the co-founders of Chillingo, Chris Byatte and Joe Wee, have announced their departure from Electronic Arts.
Chillingo is the developer responsible for a number of popular mobile games such as Cut the Rope and Pixel People.
Is this just part of the industry cycle and it's simply coincidence that all of these studio founders are leaving around the same time? Or is something rotten in the state of EA?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP