- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
It's been a rough couple of weeks for EA. The co-founders of Criterion Games left, the remaining co-founders of PopCap are leaving this week, and now the co-founders of Chillingo, Chris Byatte and Joe Wee, have announced their departure from Electronic Arts.
Chillingo is the developer responsible for a number of popular mobile games such as Cut the Rope and Pixel People.
Is this just part of the industry cycle and it's simply coincidence that all of these studio founders are leaving around the same time? Or is something rotten in the state of EA?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP