- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
It's been a rough couple of weeks for EA. The co-founders of Criterion Games left, the remaining co-founders of PopCap are leaving this week, and now the co-founders of Chillingo, Chris Byatte and Joe Wee, have announced their departure from Electronic Arts.
Chillingo is the developer responsible for a number of popular mobile games such as Cut the Rope and Pixel People.
Is this just part of the industry cycle and it's simply coincidence that all of these studio founders are leaving around the same time? Or is something rotten in the state of EA?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP