- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
It's been a rough couple of weeks for EA. The co-founders of Criterion Games left, the remaining co-founders of PopCap are leaving this week, and now the co-founders of Chillingo, Chris Byatte and Joe Wee, have announced their departure from Electronic Arts.
Chillingo is the developer responsible for a number of popular mobile games such as Cut the Rope and Pixel People.
Is this just part of the industry cycle and it's simply coincidence that all of these studio founders are leaving around the same time? Or is something rotten in the state of EA?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP