- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Fox News interviewed Texas governor Rick Perry about immigration this past week, and the logo they used as a graphic aid looks awfully like the BioShock Infinite logo. Check it out for yourself below.
Someone on Twitter pointed this out to Ken Levine, who had probably the best response I can think of.
Ken Levine isn't going to push the issue, and sure, nothing will come out of this except for thousands of geeks shaking their heads and saying, "Oh, Fox News." Next time you get inspired by a logo, maybe you should make it a little more your own, yes?
UPDATE: Not the first time we are privileged to witnessing the brilliance of Fox News. Remember the whole Mass Effect debacle? (Vader. Ed.)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP