- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Fox News interviewed Texas governor Rick Perry about immigration this past week, and the logo they used as a graphic aid looks awfully like the BioShock Infinite logo. Check it out for yourself below.
Someone on Twitter pointed this out to Ken Levine, who had probably the best response I can think of.
Ken Levine isn't going to push the issue, and sure, nothing will come out of this except for thousands of geeks shaking their heads and saying, "Oh, Fox News." Next time you get inspired by a logo, maybe you should make it a little more your own, yes?
UPDATE: Not the first time we are privileged to witnessing the brilliance of Fox News. Remember the whole Mass Effect debacle? (Vader. Ed.)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP