- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Challenges of A Paragon
While Vader takes his sweet, sweet time reviewing Divinity: Original Sin, one lucky reader can play it immediately!
I happen to have an extra Steam code for this game from Larian Studios, and I'm going to give it to one of you endearing souls. Just comment here why you deserve this free code, and I'll pick someone at random by noon CST on Friday, July 4th. You realize what that means, right? It means I'm going to take time away from my holiday to run a contest. THAT'S how much I love all of you, and don't you forget it!
Ready, set, go!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1 2|
BACK TO TOP