- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
What's the best way to spend Valentine's Day? According to Rockstar, it's killing lots and lots of people online with your loved one.
This Friday, Grand Theft Auto Online will receive The Valentine's Day Massacre update for free, and it includes several new items for both the story mode and online. The update adds a new weapon, vehicle, costumes, and 10 jobs. The new weapon, the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun, will be dropped into story mode inventories and added to the Ammu-Nation store Online. The new vehicle, the Albany Roosevelt, is an armored 1920s limo and will be available in any garage in story mode and on the Legendary Motorsport online store in the Online mode. The clothes are also with a 1920s flair, complete with snazzy three-piece suits, fedoras, and flapper dresses.
Get your sweetheart, dress up like you're visiting the Boardwalk Empire set, and then pillage away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP