- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
What's the best way to spend Valentine's Day? According to Rockstar, it's killing lots and lots of people online with your loved one.
This Friday, Grand Theft Auto Online will receive The Valentine's Day Massacre update for free, and it includes several new items for both the story mode and online. The update adds a new weapon, vehicle, costumes, and 10 jobs. The new weapon, the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun, will be dropped into story mode inventories and added to the Ammu-Nation store Online. The new vehicle, the Albany Roosevelt, is an armored 1920s limo and will be available in any garage in story mode and on the Legendary Motorsport online store in the Online mode. The clothes are also with a 1920s flair, complete with snazzy three-piece suits, fedoras, and flapper dresses.
Get your sweetheart, dress up like you're visiting the Boardwalk Empire set, and then pillage away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP