- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
What's the best way to spend Valentine's Day? According to Rockstar, it's killing lots and lots of people online with your loved one.
This Friday, Grand Theft Auto Online will receive The Valentine's Day Massacre update for free, and it includes several new items for both the story mode and online. The update adds a new weapon, vehicle, costumes, and 10 jobs. The new weapon, the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun, will be dropped into story mode inventories and added to the Ammu-Nation store Online. The new vehicle, the Albany Roosevelt, is an armored 1920s limo and will be available in any garage in story mode and on the Legendary Motorsport online store in the Online mode. The clothes are also with a 1920s flair, complete with snazzy three-piece suits, fedoras, and flapper dresses.
Get your sweetheart, dress up like you're visiting the Boardwalk Empire set, and then pillage away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP