- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
What's the best way to spend Valentine's Day? According to Rockstar, it's killing lots and lots of people online with your loved one.
This Friday, Grand Theft Auto Online will receive The Valentine's Day Massacre update for free, and it includes several new items for both the story mode and online. The update adds a new weapon, vehicle, costumes, and 10 jobs. The new weapon, the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun, will be dropped into story mode inventories and added to the Ammu-Nation store Online. The new vehicle, the Albany Roosevelt, is an armored 1920s limo and will be available in any garage in story mode and on the Legendary Motorsport online store in the Online mode. The clothes are also with a 1920s flair, complete with snazzy three-piece suits, fedoras, and flapper dresses.
Get your sweetheart, dress up like you're visiting the Boardwalk Empire set, and then pillage away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP