- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
What's the best way to spend Valentine's Day? According to Rockstar, it's killing lots and lots of people online with your loved one.
This Friday, Grand Theft Auto Online will receive The Valentine's Day Massacre update for free, and it includes several new items for both the story mode and online. The update adds a new weapon, vehicle, costumes, and 10 jobs. The new weapon, the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun, will be dropped into story mode inventories and added to the Ammu-Nation store Online. The new vehicle, the Albany Roosevelt, is an armored 1920s limo and will be available in any garage in story mode and on the Legendary Motorsport online store in the Online mode. The clothes are also with a 1920s flair, complete with snazzy three-piece suits, fedoras, and flapper dresses.
Get your sweetheart, dress up like you're visiting the Boardwalk Empire set, and then pillage away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP