- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
- Mornin '15
- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
The free-to-play Soulcalibur game, Soulcalibur: Lost Swords, is out now, but it's currently impossible to play. This isn't due to any difficulty, but due to server issues. Lost Swords requires all players to be online and connect to the game's servers while playing, and players can't get past the signing on point. Before you ask, yes, this is a single-player experience.
This is a widespread issue, and Namco Bandai has said they are aware of these problems, in that there is "a technical issue that has delayed the launch of the game."
"We have discovered that the issue requires a resolution across multiple parties and therefore our efforts to remedy the issue is taking longer than anticipated," the publisher added on the Soulcalibur Facebook page. "Currently we are working feverishly with a key partner to implement a solution in the shortest amount of time possible."
However, Lost Swords is still listed in the PlayStation Store, and this listing does not mention any of this technical difficulties.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP