- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
The free-to-play Soulcalibur game, Soulcalibur: Lost Swords, is out now, but it's currently impossible to play. This isn't due to any difficulty, but due to server issues. Lost Swords requires all players to be online and connect to the game's servers while playing, and players can't get past the signing on point. Before you ask, yes, this is a single-player experience.
This is a widespread issue, and Namco Bandai has said they are aware of these problems, in that there is "a technical issue that has delayed the launch of the game."
"We have discovered that the issue requires a resolution across multiple parties and therefore our efforts to remedy the issue is taking longer than anticipated," the publisher added on the Soulcalibur Facebook page. "Currently we are working feverishly with a key partner to implement a solution in the shortest amount of time possible."
However, Lost Swords is still listed in the PlayStation Store, and this listing does not mention any of this technical difficulties.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP