- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
The free-to-play Soulcalibur game, Soulcalibur: Lost Swords, is out now, but it's currently impossible to play. This isn't due to any difficulty, but due to server issues. Lost Swords requires all players to be online and connect to the game's servers while playing, and players can't get past the signing on point. Before you ask, yes, this is a single-player experience.
This is a widespread issue, and Namco Bandai has said they are aware of these problems, in that there is "a technical issue that has delayed the launch of the game."
"We have discovered that the issue requires a resolution across multiple parties and therefore our efforts to remedy the issue is taking longer than anticipated," the publisher added on the Soulcalibur Facebook page. "Currently we are working feverishly with a key partner to implement a solution in the shortest amount of time possible."
However, Lost Swords is still listed in the PlayStation Store, and this listing does not mention any of this technical difficulties.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP