- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
The free-to-play Soulcalibur game, Soulcalibur: Lost Swords, is out now, but it's currently impossible to play. This isn't due to any difficulty, but due to server issues. Lost Swords requires all players to be online and connect to the game's servers while playing, and players can't get past the signing on point. Before you ask, yes, this is a single-player experience.
This is a widespread issue, and Namco Bandai has said they are aware of these problems, in that there is "a technical issue that has delayed the launch of the game."
"We have discovered that the issue requires a resolution across multiple parties and therefore our efforts to remedy the issue is taking longer than anticipated," the publisher added on the Soulcalibur Facebook page. "Currently we are working feverishly with a key partner to implement a solution in the shortest amount of time possible."
However, Lost Swords is still listed in the PlayStation Store, and this listing does not mention any of this technical difficulties.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP