- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Well, I suppose that this is one way to boost PlayStation 4 sales in Japan; release a Disney-themed console strictly for that country. Yes, it is a little odd that the console theme is based on Disney's latest animated musical, Frozen, instead of a game, but if it garners interest, who am I to judge?
The new system will launch on July 16, 2014 for ¥42,980 (approximately $424, €312). So far, the Frozen PS4 will only release in Japan, not in the West.
And now I have "Let it Go" stuck in my head.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP