- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Well, I suppose that this is one way to boost PlayStation 4 sales in Japan; release a Disney-themed console strictly for that country. Yes, it is a little odd that the console theme is based on Disney's latest animated musical, Frozen, instead of a game, but if it garners interest, who am I to judge?
The new system will launch on July 16, 2014 for ¥42,980 (approximately $424, €312). So far, the Frozen PS4 will only release in Japan, not in the West.
And now I have "Let it Go" stuck in my head.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP