- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Well, I suppose that this is one way to boost PlayStation 4 sales in Japan; release a Disney-themed console strictly for that country. Yes, it is a little odd that the console theme is based on Disney's latest animated musical, Frozen, instead of a game, but if it garners interest, who am I to judge?
The new system will launch on July 16, 2014 for ¥42,980 (approximately $424, €312). So far, the Frozen PS4 will only release in Japan, not in the West.
And now I have "Let it Go" stuck in my head.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP