- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Well, I suppose that this is one way to boost PlayStation 4 sales in Japan; release a Disney-themed console strictly for that country. Yes, it is a little odd that the console theme is based on Disney's latest animated musical, Frozen, instead of a game, but if it garners interest, who am I to judge?
The new system will launch on July 16, 2014 for ¥42,980 (approximately $424, €312). So far, the Frozen PS4 will only release in Japan, not in the West.
And now I have "Let it Go" stuck in my head.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP