- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
It appears that the hugely popular indie game, Minecraft, will be released in full on November 11. Hm, well, that would be on the same day as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and that has inspired the tagline "us too" (thanks Blue).
Also, ere's an updated on the current state of Minecraft:
"We've been working on finishing up Achievements and Statistics for 1.5, I ran into some issues with JSON, got frustrated, and added weather instead. Developing new features like that is what I enjoy doing the most, so I ended up covering a lot of ground. There's periodic downfall (snow in snowy areas, rain in others, nothing in deserts) that make the sky darker, hides the sun, moon and stars, and makes everything wet. Ice grows back in cold regions, and snowfall covers the ground when it's snowing. During rain/snow, there can be occasional thunderstorms with lightning. I haven't finished the actual lightning bolt yet, but everything else is fairly done. Once the stats are done and the weather has been tested through, we'll release 1.5. I'm guessing this will be next week. The piston mod might get added, but it will not be in time for 1.5."
It was recently been noted that Minecraft already grossed an impressive $33 million.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP