- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Valve's Game Newell talked to Games For Change in NYC, announcing that their recent release, Portal 2, has sold 3 million copies since its launch during April 2011. No platforms were mentioned, although it seems more than likely he was referring to sales across all major platforms - that means PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PS3.
As Joystiq notes, the original Portal game sold 4 million copies since Portal 2 hit the market, even though those figures don't take Steam into account.
The fact that Portal 2 met with successful sales makes us happy because the game deserves it. Personally, I would've preferred a slightly lengthier single-player campaign, but who the hell am I to complain so much... So, fuck it. Portal 2 has enough juice in it to keep any gamer going and it also has a kick-ass co-op mode, which makes it a great purchase.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP