- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
Valve's Game Newell talked to Games For Change in NYC, announcing that their recent release, Portal 2, has sold 3 million copies since its launch during April 2011. No platforms were mentioned, although it seems more than likely he was referring to sales across all major platforms - that means PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PS3.
As Joystiq notes, the original Portal game sold 4 million copies since Portal 2 hit the market, even though those figures don't take Steam into account.
The fact that Portal 2 met with successful sales makes us happy because the game deserves it. Personally, I would've preferred a slightly lengthier single-player campaign, but who the hell am I to complain so much... So, fuck it. Portal 2 has enough juice in it to keep any gamer going and it also has a kick-ass co-op mode, which makes it a great purchase.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP