- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Valve's Game Newell talked to Games For Change in NYC, announcing that their recent release, Portal 2, has sold 3 million copies since its launch during April 2011. No platforms were mentioned, although it seems more than likely he was referring to sales across all major platforms - that means PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PS3.
As Joystiq notes, the original Portal game sold 4 million copies since Portal 2 hit the market, even though those figures don't take Steam into account.
The fact that Portal 2 met with successful sales makes us happy because the game deserves it. Personally, I would've preferred a slightly lengthier single-player campaign, but who the hell am I to complain so much... So, fuck it. Portal 2 has enough juice in it to keep any gamer going and it also has a kick-ass co-op mode, which makes it a great purchase.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP