- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
Valve's Game Newell talked to Games For Change in NYC, announcing that their recent release, Portal 2, has sold 3 million copies since its launch during April 2011. No platforms were mentioned, although it seems more than likely he was referring to sales across all major platforms - that means PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PS3.
As Joystiq notes, the original Portal game sold 4 million copies since Portal 2 hit the market, even though those figures don't take Steam into account.
The fact that Portal 2 met with successful sales makes us happy because the game deserves it. Personally, I would've preferred a slightly lengthier single-player campaign, but who the hell am I to complain so much... So, fuck it. Portal 2 has enough juice in it to keep any gamer going and it also has a kick-ass co-op mode, which makes it a great purchase.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP