- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Valve's Game Newell talked to Games For Change in NYC, announcing that their recent release, Portal 2, has sold 3 million copies since its launch during April 2011. No platforms were mentioned, although it seems more than likely he was referring to sales across all major platforms - that means PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PS3.
As Joystiq notes, the original Portal game sold 4 million copies since Portal 2 hit the market, even though those figures don't take Steam into account.
The fact that Portal 2 met with successful sales makes us happy because the game deserves it. Personally, I would've preferred a slightly lengthier single-player campaign, but who the hell am I to complain so much... So, fuck it. Portal 2 has enough juice in it to keep any gamer going and it also has a kick-ass co-op mode, which makes it a great purchase.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP