- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
Well, stone me even if don't say, Jehovah! No lunch breaks, no wages? That sounds rather cruel, providing it's true, of course. It could be true. Or it could be we're looking at just another asshole who thinks he found a loophole in the legal system. Or it could be Take-Two does that to all employees who don't test their games properly. Who the hell knows.
Anyway, Take-Two already denied every charge on the list, saying that wages were paid and breaks were allowed "in accordance with the law."
So, Take-Two, how about you allow your workers to... Take-five, ahahahahahahhahahhahah! Oh Jesus! Bwahahehhheeehooooooh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP