- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Well, stone me even if don't say, Jehovah! No lunch breaks, no wages? That sounds rather cruel, providing it's true, of course. It could be true. Or it could be we're looking at just another asshole who thinks he found a loophole in the legal system. Or it could be Take-Two does that to all employees who don't test their games properly. Who the hell knows.
Anyway, Take-Two already denied every charge on the list, saying that wages were paid and breaks were allowed "in accordance with the law."
So, Take-Two, how about you allow your workers to... Take-five, ahahahahahahhahahhahah! Oh Jesus! Bwahahehhheeehooooooh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP