- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Well, stone me even if don't say, Jehovah! No lunch breaks, no wages? That sounds rather cruel, providing it's true, of course. It could be true. Or it could be we're looking at just another asshole who thinks he found a loophole in the legal system. Or it could be Take-Two does that to all employees who don't test their games properly. Who the hell knows.
Anyway, Take-Two already denied every charge on the list, saying that wages were paid and breaks were allowed "in accordance with the law."
So, Take-Two, how about you allow your workers to... Take-five, ahahahahahahhahahhahah! Oh Jesus! Bwahahehhheeehooooooh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP