- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Well, stone me even if don't say, Jehovah! No lunch breaks, no wages? That sounds rather cruel, providing it's true, of course. It could be true. Or it could be we're looking at just another asshole who thinks he found a loophole in the legal system. Or it could be Take-Two does that to all employees who don't test their games properly. Who the hell knows.
Anyway, Take-Two already denied every charge on the list, saying that wages were paid and breaks were allowed "in accordance with the law."
So, Take-Two, how about you allow your workers to... Take-five, ahahahahahahhahahhahah! Oh Jesus! Bwahahehhheeehooooooh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP