- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
- Mornin '14
- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
Well, stone me even if don't say, Jehovah! No lunch breaks, no wages? That sounds rather cruel, providing it's true, of course. It could be true. Or it could be we're looking at just another asshole who thinks he found a loophole in the legal system. Or it could be Take-Two does that to all employees who don't test their games properly. Who the hell knows.
Anyway, Take-Two already denied every charge on the list, saying that wages were paid and breaks were allowed "in accordance with the law."
So, Take-Two, how about you allow your workers to... Take-five, ahahahahahahhahahhahah! Oh Jesus! Bwahahehhheeehooooooh!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP