- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
It was confirmed that the recently held game show, Gamescom 2014, had 335,000 attendees from 88 countries, which is a slightly less that last year's 340,000 visitors.
In addition, there were 31,500 trade visitors and 6,000 members of the press. According to the press release, 700 exhibitors from 47 countries used the 140,000 square meter exhibition space to demonstrate their latest video games.
"Gamescom is the most important platform for the European computer and video games industry. The increase on the exhibitor side, both in terms of the absolute number as well as the international, underscores that cleary. As organiser of the fair, we are pleased that Gamescom is set as a firm date in the industry," Koelnmesse CEO Gerald Böse stated.
Next year's Gamescom event was also dated and is not officially commencing on August 5 and will last until August 9 in Cologne, Germany.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP