- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
It was confirmed that the recently held game show, Gamescom 2014, had 335,000 attendees from 88 countries, which is a slightly less that last year's 340,000 visitors.
In addition, there were 31,500 trade visitors and 6,000 members of the press. According to the press release, 700 exhibitors from 47 countries used the 140,000 square meter exhibition space to demonstrate their latest video games.
"Gamescom is the most important platform for the European computer and video games industry. The increase on the exhibitor side, both in terms of the absolute number as well as the international, underscores that cleary. As organiser of the fair, we are pleased that Gamescom is set as a firm date in the industry," Koelnmesse CEO Gerald Böse stated.
Next year's Gamescom event was also dated and is not officially commencing on August 5 and will last until August 9 in Cologne, Germany.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP