- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
It was confirmed that the recently held game show, Gamescom 2014, had 335,000 attendees from 88 countries, which is a slightly less that last year's 340,000 visitors.
In addition, there were 31,500 trade visitors and 6,000 members of the press. According to the press release, 700 exhibitors from 47 countries used the 140,000 square meter exhibition space to demonstrate their latest video games.
"Gamescom is the most important platform for the European computer and video games industry. The increase on the exhibitor side, both in terms of the absolute number as well as the international, underscores that cleary. As organiser of the fair, we are pleased that Gamescom is set as a firm date in the industry," Koelnmesse CEO Gerald Böse stated.
Next year's Gamescom event was also dated and is not officially commencing on August 5 and will last until August 9 in Cologne, Germany.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP