- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
It was confirmed that the recently held game show, Gamescom 2014, had 335,000 attendees from 88 countries, which is a slightly less that last year's 340,000 visitors.
In addition, there were 31,500 trade visitors and 6,000 members of the press. According to the press release, 700 exhibitors from 47 countries used the 140,000 square meter exhibition space to demonstrate their latest video games.
"Gamescom is the most important platform for the European computer and video games industry. The increase on the exhibitor side, both in terms of the absolute number as well as the international, underscores that cleary. As organiser of the fair, we are pleased that Gamescom is set as a firm date in the industry," Koelnmesse CEO Gerald Böse stated.
Next year's Gamescom event was also dated and is not officially commencing on August 5 and will last until August 9 in Cologne, Germany.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP