- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 Death By Elephant Week Video
- Far Cry 4 Patched for PC
- Destiny The Dark Below Trailer
- Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands Hits Steam
- Total War: Attila Trailer, Release Date
Following the 9-week holiday period ending January 4, 2014, GameStop announced $3.15 billion in worldwide sales.
"Building off this momentum, we are in an excellent position to drive the global adoption of the next generation of new video game products in 2014," commented CEO Paul Raines. "During this transitional console period, strong sales of next generation software were offset by a greater than expected decline in Xbox 360 and PS3 software sales resulting in a 22.5 percent decline in the new software category."
He added: "Based on these results, GameStop now expects its fourth quarter and full year 2013 same store sales to be at the high end of the current guidance range."
As for hardware sales, GameStop reports it has generated $1 billion during the holidays, marking a significant improvement over the $524 million in 2012.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP