- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Warner Bros. will remake the arcade favorite Gauntlet this summer for the PC.
Players will be able to choose between the classic Warrior, Valkyrie, Wizard, and Elf, and they will have to fight off hordes of enemies hack-n-slash style. Each character will have a unique special attack and set of abilities, and all dungeons will be procedurally generated.
According to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Gauntlet will be the first in their new WB Games Vault lineup that will consist of a series of downloadable games from Warner Bros. and Midway and a few original games.
Warner Bros. has enlisted Arrowhead Game Studios to work on the port.
"To us at Arrowhead, Gauntlet is one of the most defining games from our childhoods, and it's amazing to be able to work with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on a brand new version," Johan Pilestedt, CEO of Arrowhead Game Studios, said. "Gauntlet is one of the original and best known video game properties and we are looking forward to creating a fresh, yet true to the original, take on a multiplayer masterpiece."Gauntlet will release on Steam for PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP