- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Warner Bros. will remake the arcade favorite Gauntlet this summer for the PC.
Players will be able to choose between the classic Warrior, Valkyrie, Wizard, and Elf, and they will have to fight off hordes of enemies hack-n-slash style. Each character will have a unique special attack and set of abilities, and all dungeons will be procedurally generated.
According to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Gauntlet will be the first in their new WB Games Vault lineup that will consist of a series of downloadable games from Warner Bros. and Midway and a few original games.
Warner Bros. has enlisted Arrowhead Game Studios to work on the port.
"To us at Arrowhead, Gauntlet is one of the most defining games from our childhoods, and it's amazing to be able to work with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on a brand new version," Johan Pilestedt, CEO of Arrowhead Game Studios, said. "Gauntlet is one of the original and best known video game properties and we are looking forward to creating a fresh, yet true to the original, take on a multiplayer masterpiece."Gauntlet will release on Steam for PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP