- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Warner Bros. will remake the arcade favorite Gauntlet this summer for the PC.
Players will be able to choose between the classic Warrior, Valkyrie, Wizard, and Elf, and they will have to fight off hordes of enemies hack-n-slash style. Each character will have a unique special attack and set of abilities, and all dungeons will be procedurally generated.
According to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Gauntlet will be the first in their new WB Games Vault lineup that will consist of a series of downloadable games from Warner Bros. and Midway and a few original games.
Warner Bros. has enlisted Arrowhead Game Studios to work on the port.
"To us at Arrowhead, Gauntlet is one of the most defining games from our childhoods, and it's amazing to be able to work with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on a brand new version," Johan Pilestedt, CEO of Arrowhead Game Studios, said. "Gauntlet is one of the original and best known video game properties and we are looking forward to creating a fresh, yet true to the original, take on a multiplayer masterpiece."Gauntlet will release on Steam for PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP