- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Warner Bros. will remake the arcade favorite Gauntlet this summer for the PC.
Players will be able to choose between the classic Warrior, Valkyrie, Wizard, and Elf, and they will have to fight off hordes of enemies hack-n-slash style. Each character will have a unique special attack and set of abilities, and all dungeons will be procedurally generated.
According to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Gauntlet will be the first in their new WB Games Vault lineup that will consist of a series of downloadable games from Warner Bros. and Midway and a few original games.
Warner Bros. has enlisted Arrowhead Game Studios to work on the port.
"To us at Arrowhead, Gauntlet is one of the most defining games from our childhoods, and it's amazing to be able to work with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on a brand new version," Johan Pilestedt, CEO of Arrowhead Game Studios, said. "Gauntlet is one of the original and best known video game properties and we are looking forward to creating a fresh, yet true to the original, take on a multiplayer masterpiece."Gauntlet will release on Steam for PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP