- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Warner Bros. will remake the arcade favorite Gauntlet this summer for the PC.
Players will be able to choose between the classic Warrior, Valkyrie, Wizard, and Elf, and they will have to fight off hordes of enemies hack-n-slash style. Each character will have a unique special attack and set of abilities, and all dungeons will be procedurally generated.
According to Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Gauntlet will be the first in their new WB Games Vault lineup that will consist of a series of downloadable games from Warner Bros. and Midway and a few original games.
Warner Bros. has enlisted Arrowhead Game Studios to work on the port.
"To us at Arrowhead, Gauntlet is one of the most defining games from our childhoods, and it's amazing to be able to work with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on a brand new version," Johan Pilestedt, CEO of Arrowhead Game Studios, said. "Gauntlet is one of the original and best known video game properties and we are looking forward to creating a fresh, yet true to the original, take on a multiplayer masterpiece."Gauntlet will release on Steam for PC.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP