- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Borderlands developer Gearbox software has announced a new "hero shooter", Battleborn, that combines first-person shooter with co-op play. Gearbox president Randy Pitchford has emphasized that Battleborn is a "hero shooter," whereas Borderlands 2 is a "shooter looter."
"As a genre-fused, hobby-grade, co-operative and competitive FPS exploding with eye-popping style and an imaginative universe, Battleborn is the most ambitious video game that Gearbox has ever created," Pitchford said.
Like the Borderlands games, the game is set in the future, but this time, the combatants are fighting to save the world. "The only hope for the last star in a dying universe is a new breed of warriors who must put aside their differences to drive back an unstoppable menace," Pitchford explained.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
Battleborn will feature both a narrative-driven co-op campaign as well as competitive multiplayer matches. It's currently slated for a release on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One during the 2016 fiscal year, which ends on March 31, 2016.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP