- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Borderlands developer Gearbox software has announced a new "hero shooter", Battleborn, that combines first-person shooter with co-op play. Gearbox president Randy Pitchford has emphasized that Battleborn is a "hero shooter," whereas Borderlands 2 is a "shooter looter."
"As a genre-fused, hobby-grade, co-operative and competitive FPS exploding with eye-popping style and an imaginative universe, Battleborn is the most ambitious video game that Gearbox has ever created," Pitchford said.
Like the Borderlands games, the game is set in the future, but this time, the combatants are fighting to save the world. "The only hope for the last star in a dying universe is a new breed of warriors who must put aside their differences to drive back an unstoppable menace," Pitchford explained.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
Battleborn will feature both a narrative-driven co-op campaign as well as competitive multiplayer matches. It's currently slated for a release on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One during the 2016 fiscal year, which ends on March 31, 2016.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP