- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Ultron's in the Internet
The well-known crappiness of Aliens: Colonial Marines stretches far. Mind you, the game was so crappy that certain people have filed a class-action lawsuit against its creators -- Gearbox and Sega -- saying that the game was falsely advertised to consumers. They also claimed that developer Gearbox used funds for the game for other projects. In time, Gearbox responded to the lawsuit, stating that they did not misdirect the funds.
In fact, they claim that they were forced to use their own funds well beyond what the publisher (Sega) provided for the project.
Vice president Steve Gibson said, "During the development process, Gearbox supplemented Sega's development budget with its own money to help Sega finish its game; Gearbox's contributions to Aliens: Colonial Marines totaled millions, none of which was ever repaid."
Read the full story at Gspot.
Well, none of this changes the fact that it was indeed one of the crappiest releases ever.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP