- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Gearbox has a bit going on. They're working on their new Battleborn IP, they're advising 2K Australia on Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and they're advising Telltale Games on Tales from the Borderlands. But fans want to know what's going on with Borderlands 3. Is it going to happen? Where are the announcements? Are you done with Borderlands?
Well just be patient, folks.
"Borderlands 3 will happen," Battleborn executive producer Sean Reardon told Game Informer. “Well, I mean, asteroids could hit… [but] Gearbox is not leaving Borderlands behind in any sense of the word. Everybody will be very excited. We’ll be very excited and we’ll have learned things through Battleborn and all the other games that come out between here and then. That studio will be all the better. We’ll have better ingredients, we’ll have better people. All that stuff will exist.”
Is more Borderlands what you want?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP