- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
- Mornin '16
- Pillars of Eternity Getting Huge Update with White March Part 2
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Closed Beta Announced
- REVIEW: The Witness
- Doom Single-Player Campaign Trailer Released
- Batman: Arkham Knight Canceled for Mac and Linux
- XCOM 2 Ready to Land Near You
- Overwatch Closed Beta Back Next Week
- Dark Souls 3 Gameplay Footage Leaks, Fans Kinda Worried
Gearbox has a bit going on. They're working on their new Battleborn IP, they're advising 2K Australia on Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and they're advising Telltale Games on Tales from the Borderlands. But fans want to know what's going on with Borderlands 3. Is it going to happen? Where are the announcements? Are you done with Borderlands?
Well just be patient, folks.
"Borderlands 3 will happen," Battleborn executive producer Sean Reardon told Game Informer. “Well, I mean, asteroids could hit… [but] Gearbox is not leaving Borderlands behind in any sense of the word. Everybody will be very excited. We’ll be very excited and we’ll have learned things through Battleborn and all the other games that come out between here and then. That studio will be all the better. We’ll have better ingredients, we’ll have better people. All that stuff will exist.”
Is more Borderlands what you want?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP