- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
The Xbox 360 edition of 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro 2033 is gonna be available half the price on Xbox Live starting tomorrow. Evidently, game publisher THQ revealed that the game will be on Games on Demand for $9.99 until Monday, October 22.
In related news, the developers behind the sequel, Metro: Last Light, have confirmed that they are ditching the game's multiplayer mode completely, in order to focus on the single-player campaign. Now, I applaud that move entirely.
The game is most likely going to arrive sometime during 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP