- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
The Xbox 360 edition of 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro 2033 is gonna be available half the price on Xbox Live starting tomorrow. Evidently, game publisher THQ revealed that the game will be on Games on Demand for $9.99 until Monday, October 22.
In related news, the developers behind the sequel, Metro: Last Light, have confirmed that they are ditching the game's multiplayer mode completely, in order to focus on the single-player campaign. Now, I applaud that move entirely.
The game is most likely going to arrive sometime during 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP