- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
The Xbox 360 edition of 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro 2033 is gonna be available half the price on Xbox Live starting tomorrow. Evidently, game publisher THQ revealed that the game will be on Games on Demand for $9.99 until Monday, October 22.
In related news, the developers behind the sequel, Metro: Last Light, have confirmed that they are ditching the game's multiplayer mode completely, in order to focus on the single-player campaign. Now, I applaud that move entirely.
The game is most likely going to arrive sometime during 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP