- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Under the Hood Trailer
- Microsoft Also Suffering Connectivity Issues
- Amazon Buying Twitch for Over $1 Billion
- Borderlands 2 GotY Best-Selling Game on Steam... Yet Again
- Sony Postpones PSN Maintenance Due to DDOS Attack over Weekend
- Titan Souls in Q1 2015, New Media Arrives
- Super Smash Bros. Roster Leak
- REVIEW: Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition
- Sega Announces Yakuza Zero
The Xbox 360 edition of 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro 2033 is gonna be available half the price on Xbox Live starting tomorrow. Evidently, game publisher THQ revealed that the game will be on Games on Demand for $9.99 until Monday, October 22.
In related news, the developers behind the sequel, Metro: Last Light, have confirmed that they are ditching the game's multiplayer mode completely, in order to focus on the single-player campaign. Now, I applaud that move entirely.
The game is most likely going to arrive sometime during 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP