- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
The Xbox 360 edition of 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro 2033 is gonna be available half the price on Xbox Live starting tomorrow. Evidently, game publisher THQ revealed that the game will be on Games on Demand for $9.99 until Monday, October 22.
In related news, the developers behind the sequel, Metro: Last Light, have confirmed that they are ditching the game's multiplayer mode completely, in order to focus on the single-player campaign. Now, I applaud that move entirely.
The game is most likely going to arrive sometime during 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP