- Sony Forsakes Gamescom for Paris Games Week
- FEATURE: JRPGs I Should be Playing (Other than Final Fantasy)
- Kojima's P.T. is Gone and Will Leave All Consoles
- Oculus Rift to Ship to Consumers in Early 2016
- Hearthstone Has Over 30M Players
- Vote for Madden 16 Cover Athlete
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 Monsters Trailer
- Wal-Mart Outs Portal and Jurassic Park for LEGO Dimensions
- Konami Teases Metal Gear Solid: The 1984 Collection
- Introducing GoatZ DLC for Goat Simulator
- Portal-themed Pinball Table Announced
- PS4 Sales in UK Reach 2M
- Star Wars: Battlefront Has 12 Multiplayer Maps
The Xbox 360 edition of 4A Games' post-apocalyptic shooter Metro 2033 is gonna be available half the price on Xbox Live starting tomorrow. Evidently, game publisher THQ revealed that the game will be on Games on Demand for $9.99 until Monday, October 22.
In related news, the developers behind the sequel, Metro: Last Light, have confirmed that they are ditching the game's multiplayer mode completely, in order to focus on the single-player campaign. Now, I applaud that move entirely.
The game is most likely going to arrive sometime during 2013.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP