- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Publisher NEXON announced that they plan to launch their "PC online game service of Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX in the first half of 2014." According to the press release, this is going to be a first person shooter and will feature "fierce hacking battles between cyborgs fighting over strategic resources."
There's also talk of "dynamic gunfight action between cyborgs" and other cool things that were present in the original work. Other features were mentioned like "cooperative battle mode, a new concept that integrates artificial intelligence with the player."
The project is in the hands of development studio NEOPLE, which was responsible for titles like Dungeon & Fighter and Cyphers. Apparently, Dungeon & Fighter has 400 million members worldwide and has a 3 million concurrent players in China.
Why an online shooter? Why??
Ghost in the Shell is one of my favorite movies. I'm sure most of you know about it, so be honest, are you truly happy about this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
If Destiny was on PC:
|I'd try it.||36.22%|
|I'd tell it to toss off and then go to bed with me gently.||32.33%|
|I'd buy it. ||31.44%|