- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Publisher NEXON announced that they plan to launch their "PC online game service of Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX in the first half of 2014." According to the press release, this is going to be a first person shooter and will feature "fierce hacking battles between cyborgs fighting over strategic resources."
There's also talk of "dynamic gunfight action between cyborgs" and other cool things that were present in the original work. Other features were mentioned like "cooperative battle mode, a new concept that integrates artificial intelligence with the player."
The project is in the hands of development studio NEOPLE, which was responsible for titles like Dungeon & Fighter and Cyphers. Apparently, Dungeon & Fighter has 400 million members worldwide and has a 3 million concurrent players in China.
Why an online shooter? Why??
Ghost in the Shell is one of my favorite movies. I'm sure most of you know about it, so be honest, are you truly happy about this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Your favorite handheld/mobile platform is:
|Any Android-based phone.||32.08%|
|iPad or any tablet really. ||18.87%|
|Nintendo 3DS (XL).||17.61%|