- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Publisher NEXON announced that they plan to launch their "PC online game service of Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX in the first half of 2014." According to the press release, this is going to be a first person shooter and will feature "fierce hacking battles between cyborgs fighting over strategic resources."
There's also talk of "dynamic gunfight action between cyborgs" and other cool things that were present in the original work. Other features were mentioned like "cooperative battle mode, a new concept that integrates artificial intelligence with the player."
The project is in the hands of development studio NEOPLE, which was responsible for titles like Dungeon & Fighter and Cyphers. Apparently, Dungeon & Fighter has 400 million members worldwide and has a 3 million concurrent players in China.
Why an online shooter? Why??
Ghost in the Shell is one of my favorite movies. I'm sure most of you know about it, so be honest, are you truly happy about this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: