- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Review
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Publisher NEXON announced that they plan to launch their "PC online game service of Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX in the first half of 2014." According to the press release, this is going to be a first person shooter and will feature "fierce hacking battles between cyborgs fighting over strategic resources."
There's also talk of "dynamic gunfight action between cyborgs" and other cool things that were present in the original work. Other features were mentioned like "cooperative battle mode, a new concept that integrates artificial intelligence with the player."
The project is in the hands of development studio NEOPLE, which was responsible for titles like Dungeon & Fighter and Cyphers. Apparently, Dungeon & Fighter has 400 million members worldwide and has a 3 million concurrent players in China.
Why an online shooter? Why??
Ghost in the Shell is one of my favorite movies. I'm sure most of you know about it, so be honest, are you truly happy about this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: