- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Publisher NEXON announced that they plan to launch their "PC online game service of Ghost in the Shell: STAND ALONE COMPLEX in the first half of 2014." According to the press release, this is going to be a first person shooter and will feature "fierce hacking battles between cyborgs fighting over strategic resources."
There's also talk of "dynamic gunfight action between cyborgs" and other cool things that were present in the original work. Other features were mentioned like "cooperative battle mode, a new concept that integrates artificial intelligence with the player."
The project is in the hands of development studio NEOPLE, which was responsible for titles like Dungeon & Fighter and Cyphers. Apparently, Dungeon & Fighter has 400 million members worldwide and has a 3 million concurrent players in China.
Why an online shooter? Why??
Ghost in the Shell is one of my favorite movies. I'm sure most of you know about it, so be honest, are you truly happy about this?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
|PC, Bungie, you assholes!||37.59%|
|No, please. ||33.87%|