- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Khyber Strike Announced
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
01:20 pm EDT @ October 02nd, 2012
Ubisoft sends along the word that Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Khyber Strike, the upcoming DLC, is now on its way to consoles. Console owners can expect it to arrive on October 9, while PC gamers are going to have to wait a bit (they didn't say how long).
Khyber Strike DLC features:
- 3 new multiplayer maps
- Switchback: Step off the main road leading down into the city and into a maze of ancient buildings and narrow alleys. The twists and turns of the alleyways turn every corner into a close-quarters deathtrap.
- Palace: There's no time for reflection even in this magnificent relic. What once was a museum dedicated to showing the glories of the past is now a battlefield, with a massive courtyard at the heart of its contested ground.
- Transit: A Moscow metro station makes for close quarters and close-range combat. Trains pulling into and out of the station add to the danger as Ghosts and Bodark slug it out underground.
- 1 new multiplayer game mode: "Takeover"
- Similar to a classic team deathmatch, score points for your team by eliminating enemies. Tip the scales by taking control of the enemy's objective and earn a score multiplier to your team. Defend your team's objective to prevent the enemy from gaining the same advantage. Choose to split your team to defend and attack at the same time, or move as a group and overwhelm your enemy. When the mission ends, the team with highest score wins.
- 1 Guerrilla Mode map "Village" (4 players online / 2 players in local split
- A peaceful country village finds itself transformed into a battleground, as fighting rages around its central bus station. Long alleyways that run between war-damaged buildings make a perfect hunting ground for snipers, and a shootout near the town's gas station could turn explosive.
- New Achievements
- Level cap increase of +10
Check out the screenshots below:
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP