- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Ubisoft reveals via their official forums that the PC version of the shooter Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is going to get a huge patch, which will update the game to version 1.4. The update is slated to arrive on August 13 and, apart from fixes, is set to include new content.
Here's more info:
Title Update 1.4
The next Title Update will be available on August 13th and features the following:
- Compatibility, performance, stability, graphics improvements and more - taking your feedback directly into account;
- Improved FPS on all configurations;
- Fixes for several stability issues during map loading;
- God-Rays no longer disappear;
- Fixed some localization issues;
- Fixed some issues causing the display of hint icons from X360 controller when disconnected.
We greatly appreciate your patience and we want to reassure you that we will do whatever it takes to resolve further issues in as efficient a manner as possible.
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC players will benefit from free exclusive content:
- 2 exclusive developer weapon skins will be added to the game with the 1.4 Title Update;
- In about one month, a second Title Update will be released with further improvements.
- This Title Update will also feature additional free bonus content including:
- A special hardcore mode for the campaign;
- Night variants of two adversarial maps;
- The full original soundtrack of the game along with new desktop wallpapers and artwork will be delivered in the next few days through the Uplay client and will be available until August 13th: get ready to grab it while it lasts!
We would also like to take the opportunity to confirm that support for Windows XP is in progress, with the exact release date to be announced soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP