- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Ubisoft reveals via their official forums that the PC version of the shooter Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is going to get a huge patch, which will update the game to version 1.4. The update is slated to arrive on August 13 and, apart from fixes, is set to include new content.
Here's more info:
Title Update 1.4
The next Title Update will be available on August 13th and features the following:
- Compatibility, performance, stability, graphics improvements and more - taking your feedback directly into account;
- Improved FPS on all configurations;
- Fixes for several stability issues during map loading;
- God-Rays no longer disappear;
- Fixed some localization issues;
- Fixed some issues causing the display of hint icons from X360 controller when disconnected.
We greatly appreciate your patience and we want to reassure you that we will do whatever it takes to resolve further issues in as efficient a manner as possible.
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier PC players will benefit from free exclusive content:
- 2 exclusive developer weapon skins will be added to the game with the 1.4 Title Update;
- In about one month, a second Title Update will be released with further improvements.
- This Title Update will also feature additional free bonus content including:
- A special hardcore mode for the campaign;
- Night variants of two adversarial maps;
- The full original soundtrack of the game along with new desktop wallpapers and artwork will be delivered in the next few days through the Uplay client and will be available until August 13th: get ready to grab it while it lasts!
We would also like to take the opportunity to confirm that support for Windows XP is in progress, with the exact release date to be announced soon.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP