- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Ok, do you guys remember how we posted the word that Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is coming on May 22 this year? Well, good news, it still is... for consoles that is. Meanwhile, the PC edition of the game is going to arrive one month later - on June 12, to be exact.
Ubisoft also released the minimum and recommended system requirements for the game:
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vistaź (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7 (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card**
- DIRECT X: DirectX 9.0c DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c - compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 3 GB Windows Vista & 7
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX-compliant, Shader 4.0-enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
However, don't be pissed off at Ubisoft for delaying the PC version only a for a few weeks. Well, almost a month. Still, the publisher happily shared some of the game's PC-specific features. Have a look:
- PC high standard visuals (DX11 renderer, new high-quality assets, new post process effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support).
- DirectX11 enhanced: tessellation (for soft 3D models), compute shaders-based realistic lighting (for global illumination), volumetric fog.
- Online widget: Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality can be accessed at any moment from any screen
- Extended party functionality: simplified and more flexible invitation system
- Party text chat
- Uplay Friends system
- *Fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards
The publisher also specified that the game's DRM requires a one-time online activation.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP