- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has finally arrived for the PC. However, Ubisoft hasn't polished the game properly. Random crashes, graphical glitches have been reported, along with an increasing number of complaints that some versions won't register keyboard and mouse support. Other issues were noted as well such as random crashes, lousy multiplayer connections, frame-rate drops etc.
The publisher is aware of these issues (well, that's nice of them) and has vowed to fix them as soon as possible (well, that's even nicer of them). Here's the official word from the developers:
"The team continues to work hard, improving the game experience, supporting the title and listening to the feedback. There are multiple updates planned over the life of the game and here is some additional information on to what exactly each type of update contains: http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/gr-portal...t=tcm:6-231-32. We'll try to keep you posted as much as possible regarding the future updates. See details for the day-one update here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...rmation-Forums."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP