- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has finally arrived for the PC. However, Ubisoft hasn't polished the game properly. Random crashes, graphical glitches have been reported, along with an increasing number of complaints that some versions won't register keyboard and mouse support. Other issues were noted as well such as random crashes, lousy multiplayer connections, frame-rate drops etc.
The publisher is aware of these issues (well, that's nice of them) and has vowed to fix them as soon as possible (well, that's even nicer of them). Here's the official word from the developers:
"The team continues to work hard, improving the game experience, supporting the title and listening to the feedback. There are multiple updates planned over the life of the game and here is some additional information on to what exactly each type of update contains: http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/gr-portal...t=tcm:6-231-32. We'll try to keep you posted as much as possible regarding the future updates. See details for the day-one update here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...rmation-Forums."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP