- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier has finally arrived for the PC. However, Ubisoft hasn't polished the game properly. Random crashes, graphical glitches have been reported, along with an increasing number of complaints that some versions won't register keyboard and mouse support. Other issues were noted as well such as random crashes, lousy multiplayer connections, frame-rate drops etc.
The publisher is aware of these issues (well, that's nice of them) and has vowed to fix them as soon as possible (well, that's even nicer of them). Here's the official word from the developers:
"The team continues to work hard, improving the game experience, supporting the title and listening to the feedback. There are multiple updates planned over the life of the game and here is some additional information on to what exactly each type of update contains: http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/gr-portal...t=tcm:6-231-32. We'll try to keep you posted as much as possible regarding the future updates. See details for the day-one update here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...rmation-Forums."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP