- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
It's always fun when developers have to patch a patch. The most recent patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts caused frame-rate issues on the Xbox One. The patch that releases today fixes that problem and adds new features on most of the other platforms.
Two of the biggest add-ons are a leaderboard for the Gun Game mode and the ability to invite others to join a clan from the Call of Duty App on smartphones.
Check after the break for the full change log from Infinity Ward.
- Added leaderboards for Gun Game.
- Added functionality to view the clans of remote players.
- Allowing soldiers to invite to clan in Call of Duty App.
- Added extra loadout slot support for Call of Duty App.
- Added link to the store from customization submenus.
- Added diamond clan icons to clan details page.
- Fixed lag that could occur when host rapidly changed classes.
- Fixed crash that could occur when player is killed while controlling a vehicle killstreak.
- Performance improvements for modes using bots.
- Fixed loss of controller issue that occurred when second controller signed in after a non-signed in first controller tried accessing the store.
- Host migration optimizations.
- Fixed lost connection issue that could occur when lobby breaks after accepting the game invite.
- Fixed reactive motion jitter issues with local split-screen players.
- Overall anti-cheat improvements.
- Patched 3rd person throw animations for explosives when using the Riotshield. This change moves the shield to the side exposing the thrower to attack.
- Removes delay for lobby member broadcaster icon when enabling/disabling it.
- Fixed a bug where MLG spectators couldn’t see enemies shooting on the minimap.
- Fix null string translation bug found when playing eSports rules coming out of spectate.
- Fixed cycle players button not functioning when the mini-map is displayed.
- Fixed issue that caused the eSports rule set header to carry over onto the system link menu.
- Killstreak count is correctly maintained across rounds in SD/SR/Blitz.
- Fixed some spawn issues specific to Stormfront.
- Fixed broken operations (must play one ranked game to fix data).
- Rebalanced spawns on Ignition.
- Improved spawns on Whiteout.
- Fixed issue where players can make the bomb disappear by planting on top of their IMS/SatCom, then destroying the placeable.
- Fixed the progress bar improperly displaying “contested” if 2 players entered the flag’s capture radius, then one player left or was killed.
- Fixed rapid fire popping animations that would occur when deploying an IMS or Sentry then immediately pressing up on the d-pad.
- Fix Infected bug where PDW was not shown initially when spawning in.
- Fixed text overlap when highlighting clan vs clan playlist.
- Fixed sign-in issues that would occur when accessing the store with different controllers.
- Fixed error with Clan Roster menu.
- Fixed issue where some camo’s were not applied correctly in game.
- “Escapes” leaderboard is now displayed in the correct order.
- We now track Armory level completions as “Escapes” on the Escapes leaderboard.
- Undiscovered Truths achievement now unlocks properly.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes switch back to their pistol after reviving players.
- Removed an audio buzz that played prior to an intel clip starting.
- Fixed issue where aliens would disappear during the final Breeder fight.
- Fixed case where the locker key that had been collected did not show up in the HUD.
- Fixed Breeder sometimes not attacking players.
- Updated the egg throwing logic for the Breeder to improve engagement.
- Updated the final battle logic with the Breeder for when it is injured.
- Fixed some challenges:
- Turned off Phantom in the air challenge.
- Changed where the “kill Seekers before they explode” challenge appears.
- Fixed issue where challenge ring would not appear for “Stay in circle” challenge.
- Marked aliens” challenge no longer marks “pets” as targets.
- Reordered challenges so there will be enough challenges using the pistols only Relic in solo in Nightfall.
- Fixed issue where intel collected would read “0 out of 13” instead of “1 out of 13”.
- Made improvements to how intel is tracked globally across maps.
- Fixed issue where splash message would sometimes not appear when scavenging.
- Solo play balancing fixes in Nightfall first Breeder battle.
- Fixed an issue where outro movie would hang if other players readied up while the move was playing.
- Fixed some map exploits in Nightfall.
- Fixed an exploit with the deployable money feature.
- Fixed issue with voice location callouts playing during the Breeder fights.
- Fixed issue with voice over playing when players are in last stand or when a player has died.
- Added Relic bonus to the post game score screen.
- Improved the reliability of triggering the Nightfall Easter Egg.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP