- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
What's more fun than blowing up things as a goat? Blowing up things as a goat with a friend!
Coffee Stain Studios will add splitscreen multiplayer to Goat Simulator with its 1.1 update that will release in May. This update also includes new goats and more achievements, just to name a few things.
"A lot of people have been asking for DLC with new maps for Goat Simulator, but we would feel bad charging people for DLC content when people can just download new stuff for free from the Steam Workshop, so we decided to do a free update instead," said Coffee Stain's Armin Ibrisagic.
I had more fun with Goat Simulator than I thought I would. Check out our review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP