- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
What's more fun than blowing up things as a goat? Blowing up things as a goat with a friend!
Coffee Stain Studios will add splitscreen multiplayer to Goat Simulator with its 1.1 update that will release in May. This update also includes new goats and more achievements, just to name a few things.
"A lot of people have been asking for DLC with new maps for Goat Simulator, but we would feel bad charging people for DLC content when people can just download new stuff for free from the Steam Workshop, so we decided to do a free update instead," said Coffee Stain's Armin Ibrisagic.
I had more fun with Goat Simulator than I thought I would. Check out our review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP