- Action Trippin' Ballscast #5 - #gamereviewerproblems
- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
What's more fun than blowing up things as a goat? Blowing up things as a goat with a friend!
Coffee Stain Studios will add splitscreen multiplayer to Goat Simulator with its 1.1 update that will release in May. This update also includes new goats and more achievements, just to name a few things.
"A lot of people have been asking for DLC with new maps for Goat Simulator, but we would feel bad charging people for DLC content when people can just download new stuff for free from the Steam Workshop, so we decided to do a free update instead," said Coffee Stain's Armin Ibrisagic.
I had more fun with Goat Simulator than I thought I would. Check out our review.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP