- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Whoever at Coffee Stain Studios came up with this parody of a trailer deserves a raise. Also, kudos to them for getting me interested in a game entitled "Goat Simulator."
The best description for this game that does indeed simulate the life of a goat comes from its description on Steam:
You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.
Goat Simulator will release for PC on April 1st. This is no April Fool's joke (or so I'm told).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP