- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
Whoever at Coffee Stain Studios came up with this parody of a trailer deserves a raise. Also, kudos to them for getting me interested in a game entitled "Goat Simulator."
The best description for this game that does indeed simulate the life of a goat comes from its description on Steam:
You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.
Goat Simulator will release for PC on April 1st. This is no April Fool's joke (or so I'm told).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP