- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Whoever at Coffee Stain Studios came up with this parody of a trailer deserves a raise. Also, kudos to them for getting me interested in a game entitled "Goat Simulator."
The best description for this game that does indeed simulate the life of a goat comes from its description on Steam:
You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.
Goat Simulator will release for PC on April 1st. This is no April Fool's joke (or so I'm told).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP