- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Whoever at Coffee Stain Studios came up with this parody of a trailer deserves a raise. Also, kudos to them for getting me interested in a game entitled "Goat Simulator."
The best description for this game that does indeed simulate the life of a goat comes from its description on Steam:
You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.
Goat Simulator will release for PC on April 1st. This is no April Fool's joke (or so I'm told).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP