- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
Whoever at Coffee Stain Studios came up with this parody of a trailer deserves a raise. Also, kudos to them for getting me interested in a game entitled "Goat Simulator."
The best description for this game that does indeed simulate the life of a goat comes from its description on Steam:
You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.
Goat Simulator will release for PC on April 1st. This is no April Fool's joke (or so I'm told).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP