- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
For those going to San Diego Comic Con, you could get a chance to try out Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS.
Keep your phone checking Twitter while on the show floor, and when you see Nintendo tweeting "Bring Me Smash", tweet a photo of where you are at the Con with the hashtag #BringMeSmash. If chosen, Nintendo will send you a direct message via Twitter, and then the Nintendo team will hunt you down on the show floor and bring a play session straight to you.
No lines. No hassle. Just the opportunity to win a sneak preview of the 3DS version of the game and a chance for everyone on the Con floor to be glaring at you with envy when the Nintendo entourage sweeps you away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP