- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
For those going to San Diego Comic Con, you could get a chance to try out Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS.
Keep your phone checking Twitter while on the show floor, and when you see Nintendo tweeting "Bring Me Smash", tweet a photo of where you are at the Con with the hashtag #BringMeSmash. If chosen, Nintendo will send you a direct message via Twitter, and then the Nintendo team will hunt you down on the show floor and bring a play session straight to you.
No lines. No hassle. Just the opportunity to win a sneak preview of the 3DS version of the game and a chance for everyone on the Con floor to be glaring at you with envy when the Nintendo entourage sweeps you away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP