- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
For those going to San Diego Comic Con, you could get a chance to try out Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS.
Keep your phone checking Twitter while on the show floor, and when you see Nintendo tweeting "Bring Me Smash", tweet a photo of where you are at the Con with the hashtag #BringMeSmash. If chosen, Nintendo will send you a direct message via Twitter, and then the Nintendo team will hunt you down on the show floor and bring a play session straight to you.
No lines. No hassle. Just the opportunity to win a sneak preview of the 3DS version of the game and a chance for everyone on the Con floor to be glaring at you with envy when the Nintendo entourage sweeps you away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP