- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
For those going to San Diego Comic Con, you could get a chance to try out Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS.
Keep your phone checking Twitter while on the show floor, and when you see Nintendo tweeting "Bring Me Smash", tweet a photo of where you are at the Con with the hashtag #BringMeSmash. If chosen, Nintendo will send you a direct message via Twitter, and then the Nintendo team will hunt you down on the show floor and bring a play session straight to you.
No lines. No hassle. Just the opportunity to win a sneak preview of the 3DS version of the game and a chance for everyone on the Con floor to be glaring at you with envy when the Nintendo entourage sweeps you away.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP