- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
The developer behind Gone Home has decided to rebrand a smidge, which includes changing their name from The Fullbright Company to simply Fullbright, complete with brand-spanking new logo. The company also announced a teensy bit of restructuring, job announcements, and a new game announcement.
Going forward we are simply Fullbright, and will be continuing our focus on creating immersive, unforgettable story exploration video games. Currently Fullbright is myself, Karla, Kate, and our old friend Tynan who we first worked with as a level designer on BioShock 2. We’re also incredibly excited to be working with Patrick Balthrop of Interactive Sound & Fury who was a sound designer on BioShock and the audio director of BioShock Infinite, and our friend Chris Remo of Campo Santo, who plans to create the original score for our next game as he did for Gone Home. The studio is looking for a programmer and character animator.
Reading further into both the job listing and the announcement on their website, it appears that Fullbright is in the process of developing another first-person exploration game, like Gone Home, and this one will be for consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP