- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Fullbright has partnered with publisher Midnight City to bring Gone Home, their popular PC indie hit, to consoles this year.
“We designed Gone Home from the beginning to be a couch experience,” Steve Gaynor, cofounder of The Fullbright Company and writer for the game, told IGN. “There are Trophies and there [are] Achievements, but there’s also new features with the new consoles. The PS4 is all about sharing, for instance.
“It’s less about what we can add, what we can change,” Gaynor continued. “It’s, ‘How can we make it the best version you could possibly play on the hardware you’ve got on your living room?’”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP