- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Fullbright has partnered with publisher Midnight City to bring Gone Home, their popular PC indie hit, to consoles this year.
“We designed Gone Home from the beginning to be a couch experience,” Steve Gaynor, cofounder of The Fullbright Company and writer for the game, told IGN. “There are Trophies and there [are] Achievements, but there’s also new features with the new consoles. The PS4 is all about sharing, for instance.
“It’s less about what we can add, what we can change,” Gaynor continued. “It’s, ‘How can we make it the best version you could possibly play on the hardware you’ve got on your living room?’”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP