- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Fullbright has partnered with publisher Midnight City to bring Gone Home, their popular PC indie hit, to consoles this year.
“We designed Gone Home from the beginning to be a couch experience,” Steve Gaynor, cofounder of The Fullbright Company and writer for the game, told IGN. “There are Trophies and there [are] Achievements, but there’s also new features with the new consoles. The PS4 is all about sharing, for instance.
“It’s less about what we can add, what we can change,” Gaynor continued. “It’s, ‘How can we make it the best version you could possibly play on the hardware you’ve got on your living room?’”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP