- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Fullbright has partnered with publisher Midnight City to bring Gone Home, their popular PC indie hit, to consoles this year.
“We designed Gone Home from the beginning to be a couch experience,” Steve Gaynor, cofounder of The Fullbright Company and writer for the game, told IGN. “There are Trophies and there [are] Achievements, but there’s also new features with the new consoles. The PS4 is all about sharing, for instance.
“It’s less about what we can add, what we can change,” Gaynor continued. “It’s, ‘How can we make it the best version you could possibly play on the hardware you’ve got on your living room?’”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP