- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Fullbright has partnered with publisher Midnight City to bring Gone Home, their popular PC indie hit, to consoles this year.
“We designed Gone Home from the beginning to be a couch experience,” Steve Gaynor, cofounder of The Fullbright Company and writer for the game, told IGN. “There are Trophies and there [are] Achievements, but there’s also new features with the new consoles. The PS4 is all about sharing, for instance.
“It’s less about what we can add, what we can change,” Gaynor continued. “It’s, ‘How can we make it the best version you could possibly play on the hardware you’ve got on your living room?’”
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP