- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
We've all spent 2013 doing our own thing. Some of us created, others destroyed, some have done absolutely nothing. Unfortunately, I'm one of those who did absolutely nothing noteworthy. Or nothing at all, if you will. Movies were crap this year, with the slightly disappointing Desolation of Smaug (fun isn't the only thing I expected here, I wanted more from this). If it wasn't for a few titles mainstream gaming would be a colossal waste this year. Consoles? Hah! Seriously, the Xbox One and PS4 seemed okay until all of us realized that the launch lineup for both systems was pathetic. Next-gen is a long way away. Also, 2013 was the year I broke up with my girlfriend, although the biggest issue right now is that I don't have any toilet rolls left. So, at least I'm focused on the 'now'. Okay, sorry for the depressing start, but one has to keep the pessimism boat afloat.
On a brighter note, the world is getting more crowded by the minute (and yet we continue to pork each other), the economy is going to shit and pretty soon we'll all be living in our own garbage. In conclusion, not much has changed since 2012. Looking back on all the events that went on, I can only really think of one person that stood out. Here's my person of the year 2013:
Everyone, please salute Mr. Edward Snowden's massive ballsack. It takes guts to do what he did. And for the last time, and for the record, I am NOT Edward Snowden!! Do you think he'd be wasting his time like this?
*Vader peeks out the window*
Damn, that blackish van still hasn't left. Carpet cleaners my ass!!
Be on the lookout for AT's Game of the Year 2013, which definitely goes up tonight (sorry, just can't make it sooner than that). We'll be posting one more comic on Saturday, but today is our last news update. See you all in 2014. Have a Very Mery Christmas and a Damn-Happy New Year!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP