- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
The success surrounding the popular Xbox 360/PC shooter Gears of War has led to the creation of a comic book based on the game's universe. It's officially been confirmed that DC Comics partnered with Epic Games to publish a Gears of War comic book series, which is "slated to debut from DC's WildStorm publishing imprint in October." More details will be uncovered soon.
As for the second installment in the shooter series -- a.k.a. Gears of War 2 -- Epic revealed that they won't be releasing a demo before the full game hits stores.
"[There are] no plans for a demo," associate producer Tanya Jessen told Shacknews. "The reason being that it's been such a fast turnaround. A two year production cycle, for a game of this caliber, is really short."
In relation to game-inspired comics, the well-known publisher DC Comics also recently revealed that its going to making a comic book series based on the upcoming game Prototype.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP