- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
The success surrounding the popular Xbox 360/PC shooter Gears of War has led to the creation of a comic book based on the game's universe. It's officially been confirmed that DC Comics partnered with Epic Games to publish a Gears of War comic book series, which is "slated to debut from DC's WildStorm publishing imprint in October." More details will be uncovered soon.
As for the second installment in the shooter series -- a.k.a. Gears of War 2 -- Epic revealed that they won't be releasing a demo before the full game hits stores.
"[There are] no plans for a demo," associate producer Tanya Jessen told Shacknews. "The reason being that it's been such a fast turnaround. A two year production cycle, for a game of this caliber, is really short."
In relation to game-inspired comics, the well-known publisher DC Comics also recently revealed that its going to making a comic book series based on the upcoming game Prototype.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP