- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
The success surrounding the popular Xbox 360/PC shooter Gears of War has led to the creation of a comic book based on the game's universe. It's officially been confirmed that DC Comics partnered with Epic Games to publish a Gears of War comic book series, which is "slated to debut from DC's WildStorm publishing imprint in October." More details will be uncovered soon.
As for the second installment in the shooter series -- a.k.a. Gears of War 2 -- Epic revealed that they won't be releasing a demo before the full game hits stores.
"[There are] no plans for a demo," associate producer Tanya Jessen told Shacknews. "The reason being that it's been such a fast turnaround. A two year production cycle, for a game of this caliber, is really short."
In relation to game-inspired comics, the well-known publisher DC Comics also recently revealed that its going to making a comic book series based on the upcoming game Prototype.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP