- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
The success surrounding the popular Xbox 360/PC shooter Gears of War has led to the creation of a comic book based on the game's universe. It's officially been confirmed that DC Comics partnered with Epic Games to publish a Gears of War comic book series, which is "slated to debut from DC's WildStorm publishing imprint in October." More details will be uncovered soon.
As for the second installment in the shooter series -- a.k.a. Gears of War 2 -- Epic revealed that they won't be releasing a demo before the full game hits stores.
"[There are] no plans for a demo," associate producer Tanya Jessen told Shacknews. "The reason being that it's been such a fast turnaround. A two year production cycle, for a game of this caliber, is really short."
In relation to game-inspired comics, the well-known publisher DC Comics also recently revealed that its going to making a comic book series based on the upcoming game Prototype.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP