- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
Gran Turismo 5 took over half a decade to develop, but its successor might spare itself from the agony.
Only days ago a pre-order for Gran Turismo 6 was added to Newegg despite the game not being formally announced. Now, the game has also appeared on Italian site Multiplayer.com. Interestingly enough, it has two legitimate-looking boxarts, each indicating a release on the PlayStation 3.
GT6 has been rumored for the PS3 despite new hardware being only months away. The above images line-up perfectly with that. It might be an incredibly late release in the console's lifecycle, but Polyphony Digital may be wanting to get as it can from the GT5 engine before working on a new one.
In years past there have been two games per console with the second one having far more content. GT5 suffered from a low quantity of premium cars making this the perfect opportunity to put together a detailed and content-rich racing simulator.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP