- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Here's an interesting gameplay walkthrough video (via T6G). For those of you who missed this, it's an indie first-person survival horror game, called Grave. The beauty of this is that it's Oculus Rift ready and by the look of it, you'll have a lot of mysterious areas to explore, in addition to facing creepy monsters and such.
Developed using the Unity engine Grave is currently on its way to PC and (as recently announced) Xbox One. This particular slice of indie delight has a Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight pages up.
Here are the main features:
- Dynamic Reality In the world of Grave, things are not always as they seem. Explore a surreal, lonely wasteland by day, and fight off hideous creatures after the sun sets. With each passing day, the world changes around you. Presenting not only new threats, but new locations to explore.
- Unique day-night gameplay woven into the experience - split gameplay between survival and exploration. Fear the night, hope for day.
- Highly procedural world. Not only are the creatures unpredictable, but so are the environments. Each night produces changes to the surreal landscape of Grave.
- Multiple characters and stories to explore, each with their own sets of challenges and experiences
- Frightening AI creatures see and hear you, with complex behavior to stalk you. You are the hunted, not the hunter.
- Over 8 Unique tools for defending yourself against the creatures of the night, including matches, flashlights, flares, generators, fire and more.
- Craft new resources using items found in the environment. Build up your defenses or create unique items for combating the creatures of the night. Just be sure to watch your back...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP