- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Not that it has anything to do with gaming, but man, it looks like everyone's going crazy for Gravity, the new blockbuster from Warner Bros. The outer space themed Hollywood flick staring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney has blown away competing films during the weekend in North America.
Check out the Weekend Boxoffice (Oct. 4 - Oct. 6, '13)
- Gravity $55.5/$55.5
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 $21.5/$60.5
- Runner Runner $7.6/$7.6 Prisoners $5.7/$47.8
- Rush $4.4/$18.0 Don Jon $4.1/$16.0
- Baggage Claim $4.1/$15.1
- Insidious Chapter 2 $3.8/$74.7
- Pulling Strings $2.5/$2.5
- Enough Said $2.1/$5.3
- Instructions Not Included $1.8/$41.2
- We're the Millers $1.6/$144.9
Meanwhile, the movie is getting high praise from critics and the public.
Wow, that's a 96 score! Haven't seen a score that high for a movie in a while.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP