- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Codemasters confirms that the launch date for their upcoming racer, GRiD 2, is now May 28, 2013 (US) and May 31 (EU). The game was previously set for a summer 2013 release, but looks like we'll be getting it a bit earlier, which makes a nice change given all the delays we've heard about lately.
Anyway, Codemasters also sent some info on different pre-order content for US gamers:
Gamers who pre-order at GameStop can choose the GRID 2: Turbo-Charged Edition, which includes two additional packs:
- McLaren Racing Pack
Receive the exclusive McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Special Edition car to race in single-player, multiplayer and a special online event; plus expand the game with two new routes around the Brands Hatch GP circuit.
- GTR Racing Pack- Gamers who pre-order at Best Buy can choose the GRID 2: IndyCar Edition, which includes:
Receive the exclusive Nissan GT-R SpecV road car to race in single-player, multiplayer and an exclusive online event; plus experience all five routes around the Yas Marina circuit by day.
- IndyCar Pack
Receive the exclusive Dallara IndyCar and the IndyCar Pace car to race in single-player, multiplayer and an exclusive online event; plus expand the game with two new routes around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Oval Circuit.
Gamers who pre-order at Amazon can choose the GRID 2: Head Start Edition which includes:
- Head Start Pack
Receive the exclusive Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT car to race in single-player, multiplayer and enjoy discounts in the Car Upgrades Store in online game modes and a unique RaceNet bonus.
We've received brand new screenshots from the game:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP