- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Codemasters confirms that the launch date for their upcoming racer, GRiD 2, is now May 28, 2013 (US) and May 31 (EU). The game was previously set for a summer 2013 release, but looks like we'll be getting it a bit earlier, which makes a nice change given all the delays we've heard about lately.
Anyway, Codemasters also sent some info on different pre-order content for US gamers:
Gamers who pre-order at GameStop can choose the GRID 2: Turbo-Charged Edition, which includes two additional packs:
- McLaren Racing Pack
Receive the exclusive McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Special Edition car to race in single-player, multiplayer and a special online event; plus expand the game with two new routes around the Brands Hatch GP circuit.
- GTR Racing Pack- Gamers who pre-order at Best Buy can choose the GRID 2: IndyCar Edition, which includes:
Receive the exclusive Nissan GT-R SpecV road car to race in single-player, multiplayer and an exclusive online event; plus experience all five routes around the Yas Marina circuit by day.
- IndyCar Pack
Receive the exclusive Dallara IndyCar and the IndyCar Pace car to race in single-player, multiplayer and an exclusive online event; plus expand the game with two new routes around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Oval Circuit.
Gamers who pre-order at Amazon can choose the GRID 2: Head Start Edition which includes:
- Head Start Pack
Receive the exclusive Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT car to race in single-player, multiplayer and enjoy discounts in the Car Upgrades Store in online game modes and a unique RaceNet bonus.
We've received brand new screenshots from the game:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP