- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Codemasters confirms that the launch date for their upcoming racer, GRiD 2, is now May 28, 2013 (US) and May 31 (EU). The game was previously set for a summer 2013 release, but looks like we'll be getting it a bit earlier, which makes a nice change given all the delays we've heard about lately.
Anyway, Codemasters also sent some info on different pre-order content for US gamers:
Gamers who pre-order at GameStop can choose the GRID 2: Turbo-Charged Edition, which includes two additional packs:
- McLaren Racing Pack
Receive the exclusive McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Special Edition car to race in single-player, multiplayer and a special online event; plus expand the game with two new routes around the Brands Hatch GP circuit.
- GTR Racing Pack- Gamers who pre-order at Best Buy can choose the GRID 2: IndyCar Edition, which includes:
Receive the exclusive Nissan GT-R SpecV road car to race in single-player, multiplayer and an exclusive online event; plus experience all five routes around the Yas Marina circuit by day.
- IndyCar Pack
Receive the exclusive Dallara IndyCar and the IndyCar Pace car to race in single-player, multiplayer and an exclusive online event; plus expand the game with two new routes around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Oval Circuit.
Gamers who pre-order at Amazon can choose the GRID 2: Head Start Edition which includes:
- Head Start Pack
Receive the exclusive Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT car to race in single-player, multiplayer and enjoy discounts in the Car Upgrades Store in online game modes and a unique RaceNet bonus.
We've received brand new screenshots from the game:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP