- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
- Mornin '13
- COMIC: Patchfield 4
Grand Theft Auto 5 achieves a number of records. Now it's being documented that Rockstar Games' action adventure broke six new world records, which makes seven, as documented by the Guinness World Records.
Here are the records that have been achieved by GTA 5 so far:
- Best-selling action-adventure videogame in 24 hours
- Best-selling videogame in 24 hours
- Fastest entertainment property to gross $1 billion
- Fastest videogame to gross $1 billion
- Highest grossing videogame in 24 hours
- Highest revenue generated by an entertainment product in 24 hours
- Most viewed trailer for an action-adventure videogame
How about the game that received the most most bestest awards award? They must acknowledge it for that.
Also, they really should get more creative with this. Fastest Game to Get You Interested in Bands You've Never Heard of Before - which is no small feat. And I'm not being sarcastic, but deadly serious.
Next, how about The Fastest Game to Provoke Idiots Into Doing Insane Things?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP