- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
French and German editions of Amazon have listed the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V on their sites, until they were pulled. While both sites have removed the info, this sort of thing has been known to happen slightly before the official announcements. Just to clear things up, the German edition of Amazon listed GTA 5 PC back in May last year and yet we still haven't heard a word from Rockstar on the matter in all that time.
As we've reported recently, the petition asking Rockstar to bring GTA 5 to PC now numbers 650,000 signatures.
Man, I'm runniong out of sexy GTA 5 pictures (in fact, most of them I've posted way too many times already). Exactly how long do intend to keep this up? Are they hoping to generate more hype by doing this? Or is this simply an elaborate ruse and they just mean to piss us off?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP