- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
French and German editions of Amazon have listed the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V on their sites, until they were pulled. While both sites have removed the info, this sort of thing has been known to happen slightly before the official announcements. Just to clear things up, the German edition of Amazon listed GTA 5 PC back in May last year and yet we still haven't heard a word from Rockstar on the matter in all that time.
As we've reported recently, the petition asking Rockstar to bring GTA 5 to PC now numbers 650,000 signatures.
Man, I'm runniong out of sexy GTA 5 pictures (in fact, most of them I've posted way too many times already). Exactly how long do intend to keep this up? Are they hoping to generate more hype by doing this? Or is this simply an elaborate ruse and they just mean to piss us off?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP