- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
GTA 5's been all over the news these days, but, wait, there's more. People seem eager to dig up more info on the potential PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Apparently someone's been picking through the source code in the console version of the game (don't ask me how, I'm not technically minded). The source code shows that the possible PC edition may have a number of visual enhancements. Well, that's not much of a surprise.
Several DirectX 11 effects were mentioned. Reportedly, Rockstar's earlier titles like L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3 utilized a few of these effects from.
Check out our review of the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto 5.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP