- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
GTA 5's been all over the news these days, but, wait, there's more. People seem eager to dig up more info on the potential PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Apparently someone's been picking through the source code in the console version of the game (don't ask me how, I'm not technically minded). The source code shows that the possible PC edition may have a number of visual enhancements. Well, that's not much of a surprise.
Several DirectX 11 effects were mentioned. Reportedly, Rockstar's earlier titles like L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3 utilized a few of these effects from.
Check out our review of the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto 5.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP