- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
GTA 5's been all over the news these days, but, wait, there's more. People seem eager to dig up more info on the potential PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Apparently someone's been picking through the source code in the console version of the game (don't ask me how, I'm not technically minded). The source code shows that the possible PC edition may have a number of visual enhancements. Well, that's not much of a surprise.
Several DirectX 11 effects were mentioned. Reportedly, Rockstar's earlier titles like L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3 utilized a few of these effects from.
Check out our review of the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto 5.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP