- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
GTA 5's been all over the news these days, but, wait, there's more. People seem eager to dig up more info on the potential PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Apparently someone's been picking through the source code in the console version of the game (don't ask me how, I'm not technically minded). The source code shows that the possible PC edition may have a number of visual enhancements. Well, that's not much of a surprise.
Several DirectX 11 effects were mentioned. Reportedly, Rockstar's earlier titles like L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3 utilized a few of these effects from.
Check out our review of the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto 5.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP