- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
GTA 5's been all over the news these days, but, wait, there's more. People seem eager to dig up more info on the potential PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Apparently someone's been picking through the source code in the console version of the game (don't ask me how, I'm not technically minded). The source code shows that the possible PC edition may have a number of visual enhancements. Well, that's not much of a surprise.
Several DirectX 11 effects were mentioned. Reportedly, Rockstar's earlier titles like L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3 utilized a few of these effects from.
Check out our review of the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto 5.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP