- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
PC gamers are getting impatient and more and more of them are signing up to support the petition for the PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Although the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are in development, Rockstar hasn't made any official announcements regarding a PC version at this time.
Recent reports indicated that the highly anticipated action adventure will make its way to next-generation consoles -- PS4 and Xbox One -- but a PC port is still uncertain. The petition for the PC edition of GTA 5 has now reached over 308,000 signatures, which is an impressive number to say the least.
While Rockstar refuses to give any confirmation on the status of a potential PC version of the game, many are hoping that Rockstar will stick to its tradition of releasing a GTA PC port some time after the console releases.
Also, Rockstar, please bring Red Dead Redemption to PCs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP