- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
PC gamers are getting impatient and more and more of them are signing up to support the petition for the PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Although the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are in development, Rockstar hasn't made any official announcements regarding a PC version at this time.
Recent reports indicated that the highly anticipated action adventure will make its way to next-generation consoles -- PS4 and Xbox One -- but a PC port is still uncertain. The petition for the PC edition of GTA 5 has now reached over 308,000 signatures, which is an impressive number to say the least.
While Rockstar refuses to give any confirmation on the status of a potential PC version of the game, many are hoping that Rockstar will stick to its tradition of releasing a GTA PC port some time after the console releases.
Also, Rockstar, please bring Red Dead Redemption to PCs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP