- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
- Mornin '15
- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
PC gamers are getting impatient and more and more of them are signing up to support the petition for the PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Although the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are in development, Rockstar hasn't made any official announcements regarding a PC version at this time.
Recent reports indicated that the highly anticipated action adventure will make its way to next-generation consoles -- PS4 and Xbox One -- but a PC port is still uncertain. The petition for the PC edition of GTA 5 has now reached over 308,000 signatures, which is an impressive number to say the least.
While Rockstar refuses to give any confirmation on the status of a potential PC version of the game, many are hoping that Rockstar will stick to its tradition of releasing a GTA PC port some time after the console releases.
Also, Rockstar, please bring Red Dead Redemption to PCs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP