- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
PC gamers are getting impatient and more and more of them are signing up to support the petition for the PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Although the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are in development, Rockstar hasn't made any official announcements regarding a PC version at this time.
Recent reports indicated that the highly anticipated action adventure will make its way to next-generation consoles -- PS4 and Xbox One -- but a PC port is still uncertain. The petition for the PC edition of GTA 5 has now reached over 308,000 signatures, which is an impressive number to say the least.
While Rockstar refuses to give any confirmation on the status of a potential PC version of the game, many are hoping that Rockstar will stick to its tradition of releasing a GTA PC port some time after the console releases.
Also, Rockstar, please bring Red Dead Redemption to PCs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP