- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
- Mornin '16 - Vader Teh PC n00b
- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
PC gamers are getting impatient and more and more of them are signing up to support the petition for the PC edition of Grand Theft Auto 5. Although the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are in development, Rockstar hasn't made any official announcements regarding a PC version at this time.
Recent reports indicated that the highly anticipated action adventure will make its way to next-generation consoles -- PS4 and Xbox One -- but a PC port is still uncertain. The petition for the PC edition of GTA 5 has now reached over 308,000 signatures, which is an impressive number to say the least.
While Rockstar refuses to give any confirmation on the status of a potential PC version of the game, many are hoping that Rockstar will stick to its tradition of releasing a GTA PC port some time after the console releases.
Also, Rockstar, please bring Red Dead Redemption to PCs.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP