- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
As I'm sure most of you know by now, Rockstar has revealed that the highly anticipated action adventure, Grand Theft Auto 5, will be released during spring 2013. For the time being, the projected platforms are PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Although Rockstar Games still hasn't made any decisions to bring the game to other platforms, they are considering it.
"Everything else is up for consideration. That's all I can give you," Rockstar vice president Dan Houser responded when asked regarding potential PC and Wii U GTA 5 ports.
"The main thing is we are not... we are a third-party publisher. We're not Nintendo, we're not Sony, we're not Microsoft. We love all of them in different ways. But we can do what we want wherever there's the appropriate business opportunity and chance to find a market. "If that's on Apple we put something on Apple," Houser added. "Wherever it might be. I think that's the fun in what we do. We see ourselves as a content company that uses technology. We don't make it; we use it to make the most fun stuff."
Just release the damn thing on any platform to begin with. Oh and a PC version would be welcome indeed. The sooner, the better.
Don't forget to check out the second trailer for GTA 5.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP