- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
The petition asking Rockstar Games to bring out their title Grand Theft Auto 5 to PC has now reached over 650,000 signatures.
Last month there were some reports indicating that Rockstar Games is working on the PC edition of their popular action adventure, Grand Theft Auto 5. Based on decisions they made in the past, it would be natural to assume that Rockstar means to bring this one to PC gamers. And we've all asked the question: why the fuck is it taking so long, guys??
Recent rumors aside, Rockstar's officially still sticking with what the company's vice president Sam Houser said a year ago - that the GTA 5 PC is "up for consideration."
While it would make sense that they are making a PC edition, it still seems strange that they are waiting so long to confirm the news.
You may also remember last year's reports that Rockstar is considering the possibility of developing a new Bully game.
Consider: they are considering on whether or not to consider if the PC version is up for consideration, as much as we'd all like to consider the possibility of both a new Bully game and GTA 5 PC. How considerate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP