- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
The petition asking Rockstar Games to bring out their title Grand Theft Auto 5 to PC has now reached over 650,000 signatures.
Last month there were some reports indicating that Rockstar Games is working on the PC edition of their popular action adventure, Grand Theft Auto 5. Based on decisions they made in the past, it would be natural to assume that Rockstar means to bring this one to PC gamers. And we've all asked the question: why the fuck is it taking so long, guys??
Recent rumors aside, Rockstar's officially still sticking with what the company's vice president Sam Houser said a year ago - that the GTA 5 PC is "up for consideration."
While it would make sense that they are making a PC edition, it still seems strange that they are waiting so long to confirm the news.
You may also remember last year's reports that Rockstar is considering the possibility of developing a new Bully game.
Consider: they are considering on whether or not to consider if the PC version is up for consideration, as much as we'd all like to consider the possibility of both a new Bully game and GTA 5 PC. How considerate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP