- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
The petition asking Rockstar Games to bring out their title Grand Theft Auto 5 to PC has now reached over 650,000 signatures.
Last month there were some reports indicating that Rockstar Games is working on the PC edition of their popular action adventure, Grand Theft Auto 5. Based on decisions they made in the past, it would be natural to assume that Rockstar means to bring this one to PC gamers. And we've all asked the question: why the fuck is it taking so long, guys??
Recent rumors aside, Rockstar's officially still sticking with what the company's vice president Sam Houser said a year ago - that the GTA 5 PC is "up for consideration."
While it would make sense that they are making a PC edition, it still seems strange that they are waiting so long to confirm the news.
You may also remember last year's reports that Rockstar is considering the possibility of developing a new Bully game.
Consider: they are considering on whether or not to consider if the PC version is up for consideration, as much as we'd all like to consider the possibility of both a new Bully game and GTA 5 PC. How considerate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP