- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
The petition asking Rockstar Games to bring out their title Grand Theft Auto 5 to PC has now reached over 650,000 signatures.
Last month there were some reports indicating that Rockstar Games is working on the PC edition of their popular action adventure, Grand Theft Auto 5. Based on decisions they made in the past, it would be natural to assume that Rockstar means to bring this one to PC gamers. And we've all asked the question: why the fuck is it taking so long, guys??
Recent rumors aside, Rockstar's officially still sticking with what the company's vice president Sam Houser said a year ago - that the GTA 5 PC is "up for consideration."
While it would make sense that they are making a PC edition, it still seems strange that they are waiting so long to confirm the news.
You may also remember last year's reports that Rockstar is considering the possibility of developing a new Bully game.
Consider: they are considering on whether or not to consider if the PC version is up for consideration, as much as we'd all like to consider the possibility of both a new Bully game and GTA 5 PC. How considerate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP