- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
The petition asking Rockstar Games to bring out their title Grand Theft Auto 5 to PC has now reached over 650,000 signatures.
Last month there were some reports indicating that Rockstar Games is working on the PC edition of their popular action adventure, Grand Theft Auto 5. Based on decisions they made in the past, it would be natural to assume that Rockstar means to bring this one to PC gamers. And we've all asked the question: why the fuck is it taking so long, guys??
Recent rumors aside, Rockstar's officially still sticking with what the company's vice president Sam Houser said a year ago - that the GTA 5 PC is "up for consideration."
While it would make sense that they are making a PC edition, it still seems strange that they are waiting so long to confirm the news.
You may also remember last year's reports that Rockstar is considering the possibility of developing a new Bully game.
Consider: they are considering on whether or not to consider if the PC version is up for consideration, as much as we'd all like to consider the possibility of both a new Bully game and GTA 5 PC. How considerate.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP