- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
It was noted as part of Take-Two's release schedule that the highly anticipated title Grand Theft Auto V probably won't be launched in the current fiscal year, the company recently said. Take-Two addressed investors via a fiscal year statement, as company rep commented "is in full development and making substantial progress".
At this point though, there were no release dates mentioned for Rockstar's GTA V. They did, however, talk about Max Payne 3 DLC, Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite.
This most likely means that they won't be launching the game before March 2013 (Ah crap!).
"We just haven't talked about a release date," said Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick. He continues: "We're blessed to be working with Rockstar."
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP