- Don't Fall for this Xbox One Scam
- Even More Battlefield 4 Patches
- Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Awoken 2.1 Patch Releases December 17th
- New Trailer for Pikmin 3 DLC
- Steam Outs The Walking Dead Season Two Release Date
- The Witcher 3 Gameplay Trailer, Not New
- Mornin '13
- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
Right before we're finished having fun and playing GTA 5 -- which translates into "when we stop being lazy and just put down the game to write the fucking review" -- maybe you'd like to read what others think about it. Oh as if you haven't googled 'GTA 5 review' already. You haven't? You are lazier than we are!
Also, if you've already bought a copy of Grand Theft Auto 5, being the kind of hopeless geek I know that you are, you might also enjoy cheating in the game. Oh c'mon, you probably haven't used cheats in years. So, if at some point you get pissed off at the game because it's too hard, or you want to unlock a feature of some sort, why not cheat? Hell, politicians do that kind of thing all the time. Well, not that they use any codes or anything. They just cheat. It comes naturally to them. Come to think of it, they never take a hint do they? Also, 'achievements'? Sheesh. Politicians never really achieved anything have they?
I hate politicians. Where was I?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP