- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto 5, the company's ridiculously popular action adventure, shipped over 32,5 million copies. GTA 5 was off to a flying start when the game generated $800 million after being a single day on sale. In three days, the game garnered a staggering $1 billion.
According to NPD, was named the best-selling title in 2013 in the United States, but now it appears to be on its way to be the best-selling console game of all time. At present, best-selling console game of all time Mario Kart Wii, which numbers an impressive 34 million units.
Meanwhile, PC gamers are still waiting for a sign from Rockstar, which they are not getting. At least not yet. For now there are only small hints and, of course, that seemingly hopeless petition that currently has over 650,000 signatures. In addition, the alleged PC versions of GTA 5 was recently spotted on French and German editions of Amazon, until they were removed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP