- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto 5, the company's ridiculously popular action adventure, shipped over 32,5 million copies. GTA 5 was off to a flying start when the game generated $800 million after being a single day on sale. In three days, the game garnered a staggering $1 billion.
According to NPD, was named the best-selling title in 2013 in the United States, but now it appears to be on its way to be the best-selling console game of all time. At present, best-selling console game of all time Mario Kart Wii, which numbers an impressive 34 million units.
Meanwhile, PC gamers are still waiting for a sign from Rockstar, which they are not getting. At least not yet. For now there are only small hints and, of course, that seemingly hopeless petition that currently has over 650,000 signatures. In addition, the alleged PC versions of GTA 5 was recently spotted on French and German editions of Amazon, until they were removed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP