- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto 5, the company's ridiculously popular action adventure, shipped over 32,5 million copies. GTA 5 was off to a flying start when the game generated $800 million after being a single day on sale. In three days, the game garnered a staggering $1 billion.
According to NPD, was named the best-selling title in 2013 in the United States, but now it appears to be on its way to be the best-selling console game of all time. At present, best-selling console game of all time Mario Kart Wii, which numbers an impressive 34 million units.
Meanwhile, PC gamers are still waiting for a sign from Rockstar, which they are not getting. At least not yet. For now there are only small hints and, of course, that seemingly hopeless petition that currently has over 650,000 signatures. In addition, the alleged PC versions of GTA 5 was recently spotted on French and German editions of Amazon, until they were removed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP