- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto 5, the company's ridiculously popular action adventure, shipped over 32,5 million copies. GTA 5 was off to a flying start when the game generated $800 million after being a single day on sale. In three days, the game garnered a staggering $1 billion.
According to NPD, was named the best-selling title in 2013 in the United States, but now it appears to be on its way to be the best-selling console game of all time. At present, best-selling console game of all time Mario Kart Wii, which numbers an impressive 34 million units.
Meanwhile, PC gamers are still waiting for a sign from Rockstar, which they are not getting. At least not yet. For now there are only small hints and, of course, that seemingly hopeless petition that currently has over 650,000 signatures. In addition, the alleged PC versions of GTA 5 was recently spotted on French and German editions of Amazon, until they were removed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP