- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto 5, the company's ridiculously popular action adventure, shipped over 32,5 million copies. GTA 5 was off to a flying start when the game generated $800 million after being a single day on sale. In three days, the game garnered a staggering $1 billion.
According to NPD, was named the best-selling title in 2013 in the United States, but now it appears to be on its way to be the best-selling console game of all time. At present, best-selling console game of all time Mario Kart Wii, which numbers an impressive 34 million units.
Meanwhile, PC gamers are still waiting for a sign from Rockstar, which they are not getting. At least not yet. For now there are only small hints and, of course, that seemingly hopeless petition that currently has over 650,000 signatures. In addition, the alleged PC versions of GTA 5 was recently spotted on French and German editions of Amazon, until they were removed.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP