- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Some of you may have already heard that there's a petition under way, supporting the idea of a PC port for the upcoming action adventure, Grand Theft Auto V, which Rockstar still hasn't announced. Currently, they're only working on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions.
GTA Gaming reports that the petition has now reached 100,000 signatures. People can still sign the petition, which currently sits at 100,146 signatures, and now has a new goal of 150,000.
Although Rockstar didn't make any official announcements regarding a PC version, they have recently commented that both PC and Wii U ports are being considered.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP