- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
In a recent interview posted on Kikizo, Vavle's Doug Lombardi explains more about their soon-to-be-released PC/X360 title, Left 4 Dead. However, a brief segment of the Q&A also discusses what the development studio means to do with Half-life 2: Episode Three. Actually, it's nothing much, but at least now we have a rough idea of when they plan to offer info about the game. Here's the word:
Kikizo: When are we going to start to hear about Episode Three? Because the gaps seem to be quite long based on the first couple of episodes.
Lombardi: Yeah, the next time you play as Gordon will be longer than the distance between HL2 to Ep1, and Ep1 to Ep2.
Kikizo: Won't you announce or show anything on Episode 3 this year?
Lombardi: We may at the very end of the year.
You can wait that long, right?
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP