- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
There's an interesting little report over at ValveTime, where certain images are being trotted out. Not just any images. These screenies are, supposedly, from Valve Software's cancelled Half-Life 2: Episode 4.
The report also appears to mention that the title -- Half-life 2: Episode 4 or Return to Ravenholm -- was in development over at Arkane Studios. Valve has confirmed this as assets from Episode 4... so the report says anyway.
Um, yeah. So, what happened to Episode 3 again? I'm almost prepared to believe these guys. Yes, that's how much I want a new Half-life game from Valve.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Your favorite handheld/mobile platform is:
|Any Android-based phone.||24.44%|
|iPad or any tablet really. ||20.69%|
|Nintendo 3DS (XL).||18.47%|