- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
There's an interesting little report over at ValveTime, where certain images are being trotted out. Not just any images. These screenies are, supposedly, from Valve Software's cancelled Half-Life 2: Episode 4.
The report also appears to mention that the title -- Half-life 2: Episode 4 or Return to Ravenholm -- was in development over at Arkane Studios. Valve has confirmed this as assets from Episode 4... so the report says anyway.
Um, yeah. So, what happened to Episode 3 again? I'm almost prepared to believe these guys. Yes, that's how much I want a new Half-life game from Valve.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: