- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan With a Heavy Heart
- A Sims 4 Mod Adds Incest, Teen Pregnancy, and Polygamy
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says Game Resolution Slightly Better on PS4
- GameStop Interested in Selling Used DLC
- Wasteland 2 Top-Seller on Steam
- Happy Birthday, Vince!
- So How Hard is Bloodborne?
- First Trailer for Sleeping Dogs Successor, Triad Wars
- Yoshida Says Project Morpheus is 85% Complete
- Mornin '14
- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
There's an interesting little report over at ValveTime, where certain images are being trotted out. Not just any images. These screenies are, supposedly, from Valve Software's cancelled Half-Life 2: Episode 4.
The report also appears to mention that the title -- Half-life 2: Episode 4 or Return to Ravenholm -- was in development over at Arkane Studios. Valve has confirmed this as assets from Episode 4... so the report says anyway.
Um, yeah. So, what happened to Episode 3 again? I'm almost prepared to believe these guys. Yes, that's how much I want a new Half-life game from Valve.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP
Video games should be: