- Contrast Announced for PC & Consoles
- Quantum Break Teaser
- Need for Speed Rivals Teaser & Screens
- Mornin '13
- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
You can cry your eyes out and weep until you're blue in the face, but Valve is not planning to announced Half-Life 2: Episode Three at the E3 2010, despite numerous reports that the company might do just that. Fan site Halflife2.net has word from Valve boss Gabe Newell who sent a private message which simply states: "It isn't Ep 3."
Great. Stick a knife in my heart why don't ya!
The 'teaser' image with the famous Half-life logo and the word "Freeman," as Gabe confirmed, "fake."
This whole Episode 3 announcement thing got out of hand when Valve e-mailed press last week to announce the cancellation of its E3 Portal 2 event, in place of "a surprise."
Meanwhile, It appears a "360 and PS3 journalist" was told by Valve that the "surprise" at E3 won't be of great interest to them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP