- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
You can cry your eyes out and weep until you're blue in the face, but Valve is not planning to announced Half-Life 2: Episode Three at the E3 2010, despite numerous reports that the company might do just that. Fan site Halflife2.net has word from Valve boss Gabe Newell who sent a private message which simply states: "It isn't Ep 3."
Great. Stick a knife in my heart why don't ya!
The 'teaser' image with the famous Half-life logo and the word "Freeman," as Gabe confirmed, "fake."
This whole Episode 3 announcement thing got out of hand when Valve e-mailed press last week to announce the cancellation of its E3 Portal 2 event, in place of "a surprise."
Meanwhile, It appears a "360 and PS3 journalist" was told by Valve that the "surprise" at E3 won't be of great interest to them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP