- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
You can cry your eyes out and weep until you're blue in the face, but Valve is not planning to announced Half-Life 2: Episode Three at the E3 2010, despite numerous reports that the company might do just that. Fan site Halflife2.net has word from Valve boss Gabe Newell who sent a private message which simply states: "It isn't Ep 3."
Great. Stick a knife in my heart why don't ya!
The 'teaser' image with the famous Half-life logo and the word "Freeman," as Gabe confirmed, "fake."
This whole Episode 3 announcement thing got out of hand when Valve e-mailed press last week to announce the cancellation of its E3 Portal 2 event, in place of "a surprise."
Meanwhile, It appears a "360 and PS3 journalist" was told by Valve that the "surprise" at E3 won't be of great interest to them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP