- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
You can cry your eyes out and weep until you're blue in the face, but Valve is not planning to announced Half-Life 2: Episode Three at the E3 2010, despite numerous reports that the company might do just that. Fan site Halflife2.net has word from Valve boss Gabe Newell who sent a private message which simply states: "It isn't Ep 3."
Great. Stick a knife in my heart why don't ya!
The 'teaser' image with the famous Half-life logo and the word "Freeman," as Gabe confirmed, "fake."
This whole Episode 3 announcement thing got out of hand when Valve e-mailed press last week to announce the cancellation of its E3 Portal 2 event, in place of "a surprise."
Meanwhile, It appears a "360 and PS3 journalist" was told by Valve that the "surprise" at E3 won't be of great interest to them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP