- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
You can cry your eyes out and weep until you're blue in the face, but Valve is not planning to announced Half-Life 2: Episode Three at the E3 2010, despite numerous reports that the company might do just that. Fan site Halflife2.net has word from Valve boss Gabe Newell who sent a private message which simply states: "It isn't Ep 3."
Great. Stick a knife in my heart why don't ya!
The 'teaser' image with the famous Half-life logo and the word "Freeman," as Gabe confirmed, "fake."
This whole Episode 3 announcement thing got out of hand when Valve e-mailed press last week to announce the cancellation of its E3 Portal 2 event, in place of "a surprise."
Meanwhile, It appears a "360 and PS3 journalist" was told by Valve that the "surprise" at E3 won't be of great interest to them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP