- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
You can cry your eyes out and weep until you're blue in the face, but Valve is not planning to announced Half-Life 2: Episode Three at the E3 2010, despite numerous reports that the company might do just that. Fan site Halflife2.net has word from Valve boss Gabe Newell who sent a private message which simply states: "It isn't Ep 3."
Great. Stick a knife in my heart why don't ya!
The 'teaser' image with the famous Half-life logo and the word "Freeman," as Gabe confirmed, "fake."
This whole Episode 3 announcement thing got out of hand when Valve e-mailed press last week to announce the cancellation of its E3 Portal 2 event, in place of "a surprise."
Meanwhile, It appears a "360 and PS3 journalist" was told by Valve that the "surprise" at E3 won't be of great interest to them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP