- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
You can cry your eyes out and weep until you're blue in the face, but Valve is not planning to announced Half-Life 2: Episode Three at the E3 2010, despite numerous reports that the company might do just that. Fan site Halflife2.net has word from Valve boss Gabe Newell who sent a private message which simply states: "It isn't Ep 3."
Great. Stick a knife in my heart why don't ya!
The 'teaser' image with the famous Half-life logo and the word "Freeman," as Gabe confirmed, "fake."
This whole Episode 3 announcement thing got out of hand when Valve e-mailed press last week to announce the cancellation of its E3 Portal 2 event, in place of "a surprise."
Meanwhile, It appears a "360 and PS3 journalist" was told by Valve that the "surprise" at E3 won't be of great interest to them.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP