- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
According to a report from Journal du Gamer (translation via OXM), which cited a "trusted source" close to developer Valve, Half-life 3 is, in fact, in development. Supposedly the game won't be out until after 2013.
Meanwhile, and this is the cool bit, the anonymous source commented that the game was inspired by the RPG Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The source also mentions that the current development process of Half-life 3 is "chaotic" and that the game went through several incarnations.
Valve will most likely deny these rumors, as they have so many times before, but so far this has been the only news we've had on the subject in a while (rumor or otherwise).
If the story is true, it would be interesting to see Half-life 3 with implemented Skyrim-style free-roam gameplay mechanics. If it's not true, I may kill several kittens.
Spotten on GamingBlend.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP