- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
According to a report from Journal du Gamer (translation via OXM), which cited a "trusted source" close to developer Valve, Half-life 3 is, in fact, in development. Supposedly the game won't be out until after 2013.
Meanwhile, and this is the cool bit, the anonymous source commented that the game was inspired by the RPG Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The source also mentions that the current development process of Half-life 3 is "chaotic" and that the game went through several incarnations.
Valve will most likely deny these rumors, as they have so many times before, but so far this has been the only news we've had on the subject in a while (rumor or otherwise).
If the story is true, it would be interesting to see Half-life 3 with implemented Skyrim-style free-roam gameplay mechanics. If it's not true, I may kill several kittens.
Spotten on GamingBlend.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP