- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
And here we go again. Fan site ValveTime.net seems to have grabbed concept art from a "Valve employee." The images are supposedly from the rumored Half-Life 3 (or rather Half-Life 2: Episode 3), which was supposed to be released long ago or that's what may eager fans expected at least.
Anyway, the art features well-known HL2 character Alyx Vance wearing Eli's jacket, although there are other nice-looking images too, presumably all designed four years ago.
Valve hasn't made any official statements related to these images, but so far they're not denying it.
You can see the leaked images here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP