- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
And here we go again. Fan site ValveTime.net seems to have grabbed concept art from a "Valve employee." The images are supposedly from the rumored Half-Life 3 (or rather Half-Life 2: Episode 3), which was supposed to be released long ago or that's what may eager fans expected at least.
Anyway, the art features well-known HL2 character Alyx Vance wearing Eli's jacket, although there are other nice-looking images too, presumably all designed four years ago.
Valve hasn't made any official statements related to these images, but so far they're not denying it.
You can see the leaked images here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP