- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
And here we go again. Fan site ValveTime.net seems to have grabbed concept art from a "Valve employee." The images are supposedly from the rumored Half-Life 3 (or rather Half-Life 2: Episode 3), which was supposed to be released long ago or that's what may eager fans expected at least.
Anyway, the art features well-known HL2 character Alyx Vance wearing Eli's jacket, although there are other nice-looking images too, presumably all designed four years ago.
Valve hasn't made any official statements related to these images, but so far they're not denying it.
You can see the leaked images here.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP