- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Wow, this Half-Life 3 rumor madness is slowly starting to get out of hand. Here's what I think. If it turns out Valve has been working secretly on Half-life 3, I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised. When Half-life 2 made its debut at an E3 many years back, I remember we asked Gabe Newell if they've been working on it for a long time. Gabe said they began working on Half-life 2 almost immediately after Half-life 1 was finished and released. If the company maintained the same level of secrecy for HL3, it would make complete sense that they've actually been developing Source Engine 2 as well to power their next generation of games.
Also, I don't think they need to worry about having a fan base, since we're talking about one of the most popular video game franchises of all time.
So, the community is there and waiting, the hype is there and if the technology is there, why the hell not??
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP