- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Here we go again. According to an unnamed source, Valve's big E3 secret is the announcement for Half-life 3, which is reportedly running on the new Source Engine 2. The report was posted by VG247 and they claim this source said it's possible Valve will be showing off a full sequel to critically acclaimed shooter.
Bare in mind, this is not an official confirmation. Gabe Newell, the head honcho at Valve, recently commented that the developer does not plan to show Half-life 2: Episode Three,laying a lot of rumors on the subject to rest.
So, yeah, although it officially isn't Ep. 3, now it seems like it may actually be Half-life 3.
While such news would be pure awesome sauce, I'd advise you to treat the information with caution. We await Valve's confirmation on this.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP